Player Discussion Joshua Roy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
Dude's been looking like Ylonen out there. Hopefully he seizes the opportunity and actually performs like a 2nd liner.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
I go back and forth on Roy. I think he may need more AHL time to take a step forward, but we might not have that choice now.
Guy has been invisible at camp, totally uninterested and now they may have to put him on the second line, wow, this is so freaking bad.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
He isn't ready pure and simple.
He's on the wrong line.

Same thing with CC. Same thing with Slaf. We've seen this movie before. You have to play this guy with talent. If we don't he's going to be wasted. Unless it's an offensive group, Roy shouldn't be on the 3rd line.

Unfortunately, we're going to waste time with Anderson on the 2nd. I get why we're going to do this but it would be so much better if we just pur Roy there.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
He's a great complimentary player. He'd excellent when played with skilled players who lead the charge, like Bedard at WJC.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
He was fine last year, I think your all quick to judge him here
Don't think so.
Shitty camp, doesn't even deserve to make the squad.
Its freaking scary that this is the guy some want to pencil on the second line. Man the Habs SUCK!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad