Value of: Josh Anderson to the New Jersey Devils

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BobClarkesfrontteeth

Feb 6, 2020
Parts unknown
He was moved because we had KK/Danault/Suzuki at C, not because he would have gotten too much in arbitration. He definitely did not have negative value, therefore not a cap dump.
Ahhhh so Montreal was more than willing to pay 5.5 million for two years as a 4C? To add Anderson they had to move out salary. He was offered around the league for months with no taker. He was a cap dump

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Ahhhh so Montreal was more than willing to pay 5.5 million for two years as a 4C? To add Anderson they had to move out salary. He was offered around the league for months with no taker. He was a cap dump

Being shopped with no taker does not mean it was a cap dump. You make it sound like we traded a 3rd for Anderson and Domi was thrown in as a cap dump. That's comical :biglaugh:.

Blue Jackets took the 3rd rounder and the cap dump in Domi and then gave him a 2 year deal at $5.3M. :biglaugh:

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
i THINK HE W
I believe he was calling you out on the injury BS excuse you were spewing

Then he should compare Anderson to someone in same stratosphere of talent.

Find me a couple of forwards you would give an 7 year 5.5M per year contract to that has a high of ~24 points in the regular season in the past 3 years. Nate does not fall in that criteria.

Last edited:

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016

Find me a couple of forwards you would give an 7 year 5.5M per year contract to that has a high of ~24 points in the regular season in the past 3 years. Nate does not fall in that criteria.

Now that’s a point that is a bit more valid than your bs injury prone dream land.

That being said, as many other Habs fans have clearly said in this thread, we don’t want to trade Anderson unless the return is absurd. We’re not shopping him and don’t plan on doing so - So you can attach whatever value you want for him, it doesn’t matter to us.

It’s like if someone were asking to buy my house for 500k, then get mad at me and say it has negative/shitty value because I turned him down and told him it was not for sale to start with.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

Still spewing bs.

Covid year and and serious injury.......and now on team that is literally hitting dead bottom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad