Jon Jones pulled from UFC 200 to doping violation

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Swedish God, Ilir Latifi, should be given his chance to unify the LHW belts against Cormier.

Screenshot_from_2016-01-16_21_50_11.0.png

This god should also be allowed to enter the cage on his horse

VyMrmx3.png

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
I know DC would probably destroy him but I'd like to see bader fight him just cause I like Bader lol. Also like Roy Nelson but he's got to much weight on DC. mousasi would be good. That Latifi dude looks insane I'd watch that as well.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
Oh man. Only chance Silva has is if Cormier decides to keep it on the feet for fun. But still, nice sub under the circumstances... :popcorn:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Anderson's chin is shot. With no sparring in or preparation, I expect him to be snoozing within 3 mins.

Crazier things have happened though... As we've learned recently :laugh:

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
**** Jon Jones. What a moron. Fakest athlete in any sport.

Here here. I would have actually had more respect for him had he embraced his heel personality. Mike Tyson was bad and he never pretended he was a saint and for the most part everyone loved him. Jon Jones quoting bible scriptures and doing blow and running down pregnant women and STILL acts like hes a saint afterwards. Cant deal with it.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Here here. I would have actually had more respect for him had he embraced his heel personality. Mike Tyson was bad and he never pretended he was a saint and for the most part everyone loved him. Jon Jones quoting bible scriptures and doing blow and running down pregnant women and STILL acts like hes a saint afterwards. Cant deal with it.
Yup, 100% *******

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I like how they literally put a clip together of all his **** ups and him apologizing for them and acting like he cleaned up his act. Fake fake fake.

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
Looks like Jon Jones ‘B’ sample also comes back positive for banned substance. Apparently from Dana he tested positive for two things.

He will be gone for a while now.

Last edited:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Looks like Jon Jones ‘B’ sample also comes back positive for banned substance. Apparently from Dana he tested positive for two things.

He will be gone for a while now.

Squandered his career and brings his legacy into question. Was he always a PED guy? Tough to believe this was his first time dabbling. Can't put much stock in his record prior to testing positive because of this. Not a solid year for the Jones boys at all. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad