BB79

Apr 30, 2011
HATE IT
A
T
E

I
T

the orange f***ing blows and what the hell is up with that weird font/numbering on the back? god the samuelis suck
I'm not a Ducks fan but I also hate it. I was really hoping they would steer away from orange and go back to eggplant for the main color. Orange for an accent color may be ok. Don't like it

• Haha
Reactions: SmokeyDuck

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I like LA’s simple design. Odd large stripe at the bottom. For what it is it’s a B+… probably as good as they could have done

I really like the Anaheim logo and going with orange overall. But I think they overdid it with the orange in some facets. Probably my an A- for me.
Ironically I feel like the black is too big on the home jersey :laugh: like if you're going to go orange dominated then one jersey shouldn't have such prominent black space on the arms, socks, and bottom of the shirt. So, in other words just go more orange. I get it has to parallel the away jersey but the longer I've looked at the home kit, the more the prominence of black is getting on my nerves. I'm still gonna rock that thing but it could've done with some adjustments. Like LA with the belly stripe and the position/size of the crest.

Reactions: BertCorbeau

DrandonBudinsky

Black & Blueshirts
Mar 15, 2022
SADisonSquareGarden
get rid of the shoulder tokes and yup, its a winner

Also have the ducks released any pictures of the jerseys in normal lighting? The reveal video and picture ive seen have all been away too orange.
I haven’t come across any. This is the LA Angels’ Mike Trout holding up a new Ducks jersey under normal “lighting conditions” (probably of a press area’s bounce flash) At least you can see it up against the Angels’ red color temperature. It’s a deep orange.

5359FE51-4D04-4993-BEA8-27FF9DF8DEFD.jpeg

…And I think the dimples on the shoulder yoke are gone.

Reactions: SirJW

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Ducks have improved but could have done better. I'm not sure that gold trim is really needed.

The kings jersey...... I thought it would look a bit better than the pics I've seen. Something strange about the striping there as well.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Meh, black this black that.

I love that teams like the Ducks and Sharks do something different.
The Sharks home doesn't look good either. Their aways are phenomenal, because they have a balanced colour that puts the uniform together. Too much of one colour is not good.

The white stripe on the Kings jersey is literally 1/3 of the entire torso. WHY! So unnecessary

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I don't like how huge the logo and bottom stripe are on the Kings jerseys. They're so big that they're distracting and kind of make the players look smaller than they are.

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
The Sharks home doesn't look good either. Their aways are phenomenal, because they have a balanced colour that puts the uniform together. Too much of one colour is not good.

The white stripe on the Kings jersey is literally 1/3 of the entire torso. WHY! So unnecessary
Many, if not most teams in the league wear one primary colour for their home unis.

Should every team in the league switch to black pants and helmets?

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Many, if not most teams in the league wear one primary colour for their home unis.

Should every team in the league switch to black pants and helmets?
Depends on the colour and the striping. If it’s a colour like orange or teal it’s good to have a little bit more accent.

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
The Kings get an A- for me. Always loved the Gretz era jerseys
The Ducks get a B, I like the logo rebrand, but not a big fan of the orange. Had they went with the eggplant and jade it would get an A-.

And I like the matte helmets more than chrome. As someone who watches a lot of college football, I don't get why pro teams don't play around with their helmet paint more.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
View attachment 887912
If I was a Ducks fan I'd be pounding my fist on the table for something like this

The eggplant and whatever blue that is is just such a refreshing combination
The colors yes but I thought this retro reverse jersey was bad…it’s like the worst part of all eras. The roundel logo is pointless and busy, it has none of the charm of the angled striped original eggplant jerseys and the laces look are a needless “retro” addition.

Bland jersey, bad logo…great colors.

Actual rebrand is pretty nice jersey, great logo and colors…well, that’s a matter of opinion lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad