Johnny Hockey's 1st career hat trick leads Calgary to improbable comeback win

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Quick understandably mad there. Snaps his stick and throws the handle. Don't evne blame him

DayTripper

Jul 9, 2013
DPR of HF
He will be a superstar....in the AHL. He is not built for the NHL, especially in the Western Conference with likes of LA Kings that suffocate you with size. Today's NHL is about puck protection, getting in front of the net, and down-low board play. Rarely do you see plays that manifest by deking a few guys and sniping it on a rush which is what Gaudreau is good at, he would be destroyed against the boards.

The reality: Gaudreau scores his first career hat trick...against the LA Kings. :handclap:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
That Doughty play... what in the ****. If that was intentional (it must have been), then that's unbelievable skill and hockey IQ. If that was intentional, that's Gretzky-esque. I decided to keep my mouth shut about Gaudreau until I've watched him play (which was this season), and he's an absolute stud.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
That Doughty play... what in the ****. If that was intentional (it must have been), then that's unbelievable skill and hockey IQ. If that was intentional, that's Gretzky-esque. I decided to keep my mouth shut about Gaudreau until I've watched him play (which was this season), and he's an absolute stud.

Not intentional. He does those drop passes to trailling guy very often.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

Hello old friend :naughty:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
15515863882_7d3a59800c_o.gif

BlowPhish

Sep 8, 2006
The nicest thing about the hatty is that we just broke the losing steak against the kings of all teams. If you asked any fans before this game if you thought that we would win the answer would be a resounding ...........................NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looked the me like this young man had the team on his back and thats a good sign in the NHL.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
After watching this kid all season, and watching replays of that 3rd goal, I feel very certain that it was intentional. He had no teammates in the vicinity, he's too smart to make a blind pass like that. And he very clearly whips that puck directly at doughty.

Should of have 4 if not for Hudler's selfish play in OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad