News Article: Johnny Gaudreau passed away

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I thought he’s being charged with 2nd degree vehicular homicide?

I believe there is a difference between 2nd degree murder and 2nd degree vehicular homicide...I think the max he can get is 10 years for each count whereas he could get life for 2nd degree murder. Each state laws are different. I am standing by to be corrected.

2nd degree vehicular homicide is roughly the equivalent of manslaughter-2 in NJ. Some states have murder-2 and murder-1 charge for drunken driving (Cali iirc).

Reactions: Tyson

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Our friend Grant ladies and gentleman
GWg4BGfWIAAPxRa.jpeg

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I read this morning that the driver had two children. That's two more people that are going to be directly effected by this situation.
I know, that is terrible too. Their dad will disapear from their lives too, at least for a decade. I was thinking about this this morning, putting myself in my sons' shoes if I were to suddenly be gone in jail because of a stupid decision like that..... eye-opening for sure.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Just wow....even from McCagg. What a way to start a new adventure...lol.

I always said for the longest of time...his sole merit is that despite his personnality...he was able to really keep some people that will talk to him and give him some insides.

But the guy in itself is a mediocre human being with most of the time terrible takes and comparisons in his hockey analysis......

So it makes him a better version than hockeyinsiderrrr.....but that's about it.

Player 61

#Winning
Aug 4, 2007
West Island
The Saggitaruis in me... No matter what happened , I;d Like to think , The Guadreuau Bros. Would like the NHL Season to Continue! That's the point of getting all these Cities to play a game... And relsove differences.. with sports and not WAR! R.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Watched the vigil in Columbus and Monahan was having trouble keeping it together when they showed shots of the players.

In Calgary Backlund was having a real tough time getting through his speech.

Reactions: Devonator

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
he should be banned from all media
This is silly. Just ignore him if it bothers you so much. We need to resist the impulse of demanding cancellations and banning whenever someone makes an ass of themselves. Its not healthy, and it wasn't a harassement of the family, just an awkardly formulated comment made by a middling sports commentator. Fin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad