In Memoriam Johnny Gaudreau & Matthew Gaudreau killed by drunk driver while cycling (MOD WARNING. No Flaming, Trolling, or Politics.)

Crosby2010

Mar 4, 2023
You know how we always talk about hockey players like look like other celebrities? I have always felt Johnny Gaudreau and Thomas Ian Nicholas (American Pie, Rookie of the Year) look alike. Just seeing Johnny in so many pictures recently (all for the wrong reasons) got me thinking of this more.
1727897441801.png

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
You know how we always talk about hockey players like look like other celebrities? I have always felt Johnny Gaudreau and Thomas Ian Nicholas (American Pie, Rookie of the Year) look alike. Just seeing Johnny in so many pictures recently (all for the wrong reasons) got me thinking of this more.
View attachment 911743

Similar, but Mike Shinoda for me. I don't fully know if I want to see the likeness, or if there are indeed many similarities between the two of them.

Reactions: cole von cole

LiveLongandProspal

NY Rangers = America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Well done, CBJ and Florida. That was a wonderful ceremony. But My God. Those poor parents. They are absolutely broken. And the sisters. And the wife. And those poor babies who are going to grow up without their father. God Bless Them all.

Senseless. Absolutely senseless. And completely preventable. I hope that piece of shit driver rots for life.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Knowing how Chucky pays attention to small details, I bet he was involved.

It must have been hella heavy for him and Bennett.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I think Monahan puts up 85pts this year, he seems extra motivated with the loss of his best friend and he's the #1C in Columbus.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
He got a nicer moment later in the game. :)

Who's cutting onions in here?

I think Monahan puts up 85pts this year, he seems extra motivated with the loss of his best friend and he's the #1C in Columbus.
He's going to have the best year he's had since Calgary if he's healthy. I think that's a given.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad