In Memoriam Johnny Gaudreau & Matthew Gaudreau killed by drunk driver while cycling (MOD WARNING. No Flaming, Trolling, or Politics.)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
last night I was relieved when people were saying the story was false and now I’m devastated to wake up to news that it is true. RIP Johnny Hockey. Il leave my stick out on the porch tonight and il show my kids your highlights.

Murky

Jan 28, 2006
So tragic in so many ways, when only one would be enough.

Life is unfair but we are truly reminded of it only when something like this takes place.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Goddamn. Devastating for the team, the fans, and of course, especially his family.

I thought, and hoped, this was a hoax when the info started trickling out last night. RIP :(

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
This is awful news to wake up to. I feel horrible for his family, to lose his brother as well is just terrible. I didn't know Johnny was also married with two young children, that makes this so much more painful. R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Heard the rumours when they begun circulating, thought it couldn’t be true but as the hours passed on with no confirmation one way or another i started to get real worried, unfortunately the rumors were true.

R.I.P. Johnny

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Birthday 2 weeks ago.

Sister's getting married.

Biking with your brother.

Gone..

giphy.gif
Further reinforces that it doesn’t matter how well things are going, our last breath could be 5 minutes from now. We must act accordingly and truly appreciate the time we have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad