Confirmed with Link: Johnny Gaudreau has died at the age of 31

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
I am on overload at the moment. I was raised by a single father while we lived next door to his sister (a single mother) and her daughter. They were like a mother and sister to me.
Last April my aunt, who was practically my mother, died. A year later her daughter, my in spirit sister, died. Two months later my best friend from high school died. A month ago we found out that our dog has bladder cancer and will not make it to the end of the year. Three weeks ago my dad died. Two weeks ago my boss totally screwed me so bad that his boss has apologized at least 5 times and asked what can he do to make it right? Then Johnny is killed just under a week ago. I need a vacation from life.
But even with all of that I don't think it's as bad as what the Gaudreaus are going through. My heart aches for them even with all of my own troubles.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Never again, when talking about how bad this franchise is, will I say "it couldn't possibly get any worse." This is worse. No one is going to feel sorry for us and gift us a star player in a trade. No one is going to feel sorry for us once the puck drops. This is hard, incredibly hard. Yet we have no choice but to go forward.
I don't know man, don't tempt fate. A Marshall University football scenario would be worse. I think you are saying that nothing hockey related will be this bad and you are 100% correct.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I am on overload at the moment. I was raised by a single father while we lived next door to his sister (a single mother) and her daughter. They were like a mother and sister to me.
Last April my aunt, who was practically my mother, died. A year later her daughter, my in spirit sister, died. Two months later my best friend from high school died. A month ago we found out that our dog has bladder cancer and will not make it to the end of the year. Three weeks ago my dad died. Two weeks ago my boss totally screwed me so bad that his boss has apologized at least 5 times and asked what can he do to make it right? Then Johnny is killed just under a week ago. I need a vacation from life.
But even with all of that I don't think it's as bad as what the Gaudreaus are going through. My heart aches for them even with all of my own troubles.
No words, Carolina. That’s a lot of stuff. I hope you too are getting all the support, guidance, help and love you all need.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
G-d almighty. Very sorry for your losses and hope y'all are able to get through that. :(

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
So this might come across as a stupid question... But in regards to a candle vigil is it appropriate attire to wear an unnamed CBJ sweater and I imagine candles are brought by oneself? Just wanting to make sure I'm prepared for this evening

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
I will be surprised if there is any significant non-Johnny content. Even if they get related questions regarding the roster or cap concerns, I expect those to be deflected until a later time,
Agreed. That’s why I posted in here and not the offseason thread. If that’s not the case, the appropriate tweets will be posted there

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
So this might come across as a stupid question... But in regards to a candle vigil is it appropriate attire to wear an unnamed CBJ sweater and I imagine candles are brought by oneself? Just wanting to make sure I'm prepared for this evening
I think the sweater would be appropriate. As far as the candles if you bring your own you'll be sure to have one.

Reactions: aRussian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad