Confirmed with Link: Johnny Gaudreau has died at the age of 31

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Aaaarrgghh

Jul 17, 2022
Really unbelievable. I don't even know what to say. How terrible for his poor family. And his brother too...

He was an absolutely fantastic hockey player (my favourite memory is the off-the-wall pass to Fantilli). Most importantly, by all accounts he seemed like a devoted father and a genuinely good man. His time on this Earth was too short.

Last edited:

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
I'm still looking hoping to see someone refute all this and that this is all just some sick elaborate joke. f***

This is so surreal. He just had another baby right?
Yep. On top of it all, they were both in town (not Columbus) for his sister's wedding today.

Mr Orangeshirt

Dec 12, 2008
Xville,TN
Sabres fan here. Just wanted to give my condolences to the Blue Jacket fans here. I wish you and the Gaudreau family love and peace during this just shocking time. Johnny was always one of my favorite non-Sabre players and was so stoked that he signed with you guys and not one of the larger market teams. I am beyond saddened for you and all of hockey today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad