Player Discussion John-Jason (JJ) Peterka, RW (34th overall, 2020) -- Signed to ELC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Maybe there are NHL vets in the playoffs they’re hoping become available.
I also meant concerning with the players (the non NHL vets) that are already on the squad instead of Peterka.. I did Lukas Reichel (he is from the same draft I think he was picked 17th) have that much better of a season then Peterka, maybe someone who follows the DEL can clear that up?
But thanks for the answer I am not that familiar with the rules and how many players they can register.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
They should sue Vegas so only one team can use that shitty name.

They came to an agreement. There were trademark issues originally because of both Clarkson and the Army's Golden Knights parachute team.

And it is a wonderful nickname. I just hate when Clarkson has a green knight as the logo.

Untitled-1 (PDF) - Clarkson University Athletics

I am partial to the logo from when I was in school.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
They came to an agreement. There were trademark issues originally because of both Clarkson and the Army's Golden Knights parachute team.

And it is a wonderful nickname. I just hate when Clarkson has a green knight as the logo.

Untitled-1 (PDF) - Clarkson University Athletics

I am partial to the logo from when I was in school.

No no. It’s a stupid nickname because Vegas is using it as a pun. If they were doing it just to pay homage to the Army (Air Force?) base(s) nearby, that’s one thing. But they’re not using it that way.

Oddly, I’m fine with the Henderson Silver Knights name, because of the silver mines from around there and the fact that they’re in 2nd as far as making it in pro hockey in North America.

Let’s just hope that Reno Bronze Knights of the ECHL doesn’t become a thing :laugh:

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
If Sabres social media doesn't do some version of this video for JJ's debut, they will have done a disservice to all parents of toddlers who have to listen to this stuff non stop

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Münchens Nationalspieler John Peterka steht kurz vor Vertragsunterschrift bei NHL-Club Buffalo Sabres

From Google translate:

National player John Peterka is about to take his next step towards the NHL. As Ice Hockey NEWS has found out, the signature of the entry level contract with the Buffalo Sabers is about to begin. He will sign a three-year contract with the Sabers in the coming days.

....should go to the training camp in September the Sabers go. Then it will be decided in which league he will play in the 2021/22 season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad