Confirmed with Link: Joakim Ryan

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
The Wolves’ blueline now getting crowded - Smith, Fensore, Ryan on the left, Honka, Heimosalmi, Legault and probably Morrow on the right.

I suppose Smith has the inside track as the 7D

Reactions: DaveG

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
3d570381-a192-46e8-abff-869e616cbc22_text.gif

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Of course they today go and sign someone.

• Haha

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Wouldn’t they look for a AAAA RD if that were the case?

They already have a LD vet they can call up in Smith and the European options are righties, right?
Yes at least two of them are righty’s, and so are Morrow and Legault. I’m counting nine guys total for Chicago if I’m seeing this right. I would think we’d keep a tweener up with the Canes as the 7th all the time, maybe on a rotation since we have a few of them. Maybe the echl comes into play as well, though I’d like to see all the prospects at the AHL level. Time to see if Seeley and Fensmore are worth keeping. I thought they’d get a tweener but now we have Stillman, Ryan and Smith plus all our kids. Nine with three euros suggests what might happen but I guess we could send two of them home and have a guy up with the Canes. I really want to see Heimosalmi stay but Ive barely seen Nystrom play. Honka always seemed like a long shot.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
The Wolves’ blueline now getting crowded - Smith, Fensore, Ryan on the left, Honka, Heimosalmi, Legault and probably Morrow on the right.

Forgot they signed Stillman too….

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018

Wheres Seeley , i had hope for him

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Yes at least two of them are righty’s, and so are Morrow and Legault. I’m counting nine guys total for Chicago if I’m seeing this right. I would think we’d keep a tweener up with the Canes as the 7th all the time, maybe on a rotation since we have a few of them. Maybe the echl comes into play as well, though I’d like to see all the prospects at the AHL level. Time to see if Seeley and Fensmore are worth keeping. I thought they’d get a tweener but now we have Stillman, Ryan and Smith plus all our kids. Nine with three euros suggests what might happen but I guess we could send two of them home and have a guy up with the Canes. I really want to see Heimosalmi stay but Ive barely seen Nystrom play. Honka always seemed like a long shot.
After NHL top 6:

Smith, Seeley, Stillman, Fensore, Ryan lefties.

Morrow, Honka, Heimosalmi, Nystrom, Legault righties.

I think you’re right, if one stays in Raleigh that leaves 9.

If Honka and Heimosalmi go back to Europe and one of Smith/Ryan makes the team, that leaves 7 D for Chicago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad