Post-Game Talk: Jiminy Crickets, Emphasis on the Crickets

3 Stars

• Total voters

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Well you oughtta know, Mr. Will1066, you lived it.
LMAO

Montefiore-Health-Giamatti.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Mika is just frustrating at this point. He's objectively a good hockey player. There was a half decade where the guy going PPG, while sucking, would have easily been the best forward on this team. But when you see something like the assist on the second goal, it's a reminder that the guy who could absolutely take over a game, is still there. Just not often enough.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Igor 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stars. Not even close to good enough to win on a regular basis. That 3rd period was horrendous.

Been winning like this for literally years now. People really have astronomical expectations for this team. I thought they played a great game on the road against a very good Toronto team. Stolarz was the only reason it was 4-0 in the 1st 2 periods. Igor did his thing against the Leafs in desperation time. Would not surprise me in the least if we win the Prez trophy again (not that I care about that type of thing)

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Been winning like this for literally years now. People really have astronomical expectations for this team. I thought they played a great game on the road against a very good Toronto team. Stolarz was the only reason it was 4-0 in the 1st 2 periods. Igor did his thing against the Leafs in desperation time. Would not surprise me in the least if we win the Prez trophy again (not that I care about that type of thing)
Exactly what I was going to say. Solid win tonight.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

I just don't think being hemmed in our zone and giving up that many grade A chances is a recipe to win in the playoffs. And winning like this for years under Henrik and Igor and not having a cup tells me that they need to be better outside of goal.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
BTW, how about that Chytil rush where he just turned the burners and bulled his way to the net. He almost scored and drew a penalty. Our 3rd line is such a threat when he's healthy. I feel like they're bound to explode one of these games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad