Post-Game Talk: Jiminy Crickets, Emphasis on the Crickets

3 Stars

• Total voters

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
So we go into Toronto, on a Saturday night, and take two from a good Leafs team, but we still suck? As I've said before, then what f*** is wrong with all the other teams? Mike played a solid game. He's not McDavid, get over it. Kreider keeps doing his thing. Mancini is doing fine over his first 5 games. Miller is having a weird time missing pucks coming his way. Trouba didn't suck. Fox is Fox. First line is good (Hint: Panarin plays on that line) Igor was great again. But let's bitch about him some more. 4-0-1, I'm enjoying the games.

80s Kid

Feb 20, 2023
AZ
So we go into Toronto, on a Saturday night, and take two from a good Leafs team, but we still suck? As I've said before, then what f*** is wrong with all the other teams? Mike played a solid game. He's not McDavid, get over it. Kreider keeps doing his thing. Mancini is doing fine over his first 5 games. Miller is having a weird time missing pucks coming his way. Trouba didn't suck. Fox is Fox. First line is good (Hint: Panarin plays on that line) Igor was great again. But let's bitch about him some more. 4-0-1, I'm enjoying the games.
This guy gets it.

I think some of you need to watch other teams. Imagine being an Avs fan right now? There's a contender with an average goalie BTW. How about the Oilers?

The Rangers absolutely have warts but Toronto has some serious high-end talent and we just beat them on the road. I still have some concerns about exiting the defensive zone but I also thus this is a better squad than last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad