GDT: Jets @ Leafs 7PM CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
I cant believe yall are complaining to the refs.

Blame the team for being soft. This is exactly how the games are gonna be played in the playoffs

Are you kidding? The cross check on Tavares and punch to the face Kadri took in the offensive zone, would be called against us all day any day.

Jets are a big team if they are allowed to cheat all game, the Leafs have no chance. I also don’t want to see one of our stars get hurt.

member 147413

They allowed the Trouba face punch and now their entire team doing it.

There’s a precedent of it not being called so players don’t care.

Once a Leaf returns the favour he’ll be in the box though
I’m counting on it.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Yeah we all see it... Refs putting the whistles away again for the boys in blue.

Every other fan says we are crying about it but c'mon. It's so f***ing obvious this game.

If it isn't that... then refs play the even up game.

Oh they just had 2 penalties... now it's time for the other team to get 2.

NO .... just f***ing call a penalty a penalty... that's all we're asking for. .. you know... do your f***ing job.... I do mine everyday... I show up on time... I figure shit out.

f***ing reffing has gone down hill.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
it's games like this that i wish we had a goon in the line up
Problem is, he'd likely never be on the ice when this shit happens. The NHL frown's upon, after the fact, next shift retaliation!

If Kadri does something stupid, he could be gone for 10 games or more!

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Imagine if we still had martin. We wouldnt get bullied like this. Id rather have martin over ennis anyday of the weeek!
Except that Martin would never be on the ice with Tavares or Kadri anyways... So what exactly would he do? Fight Lowry or something in 8 minutes of ice time?

IrishInOntario

May 18, 2013

You don't need a goon, you just need a guy in the top 6 who is legit threat to f*** you up if you're going to be a punk. Toronto is so soft it's gross.

If Wayne Simmonds was on the ice instead of Patrick Marleau with Matthews and Kapanen, Trouba would be picking his teeth up off the ice... Oh and that line would be infinitely better than it is with corpse of Marleau out there.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
That and that's there's no real chance they will have to answer for cheap shots

It's not hyman's job or style to step up for tavares in that situation and I'm not blaming him but he just stood there........could this team use a Matt Martin?
Just wondering.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Good period.

Kadri needs to be a little more careful making that hit that lead to the penalty but Trouba also took a look to see him coming and then turned his back.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
Yeah we all see it... Refs putting the whistles away again for the boys in blue.

Every other fan says we are crying about it but c'mon. It's so ****ing obvious this game.

If it isn't that... then refs play the even up game.

Oh they just had 2 penalties... now it's time for the other team to get 2.

NO .... just ****ing call a penalty a penalty... that's all we're asking for. .. you know... do your ****ing job.... I do mine everyday... I show up on time... I figure **** out.

****ing reffing has gone down hill.

It’s not even a bias opinion anymore. One of the best 3 teams in the NHL is bottom 2 in power play opportunities. It’s a complete joke.

Reactions: Burnie97

TimPeel

Dec 10, 2017
I cant believe yall are complaining to the refs.

Blame the team for being soft. This is exactly how the games are gonna be played in the playoffs

What game you watching? We are outplaying them. Our guys are standing up to these cheap shot artists.

Reactions: FishManSam

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009

Goon wouldn't help with anything. We need a skilled physical players. Someone like Josh Manson, who would f*** up one of their best players. You'll see how fast these wanna be goons change their acts once their star players start getting some abuse.

A goon would be liability and all the other team has to do is refuse to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad