GDT: Jets landing at the Leafs - 7:00 on Sportsnet. Be Wary of Buffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
Somebody's feed is behind. :laugh:

I don't care!

5JwhOBw.jpg

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Well that's harsh.

Komarov has looked great this year though.
99% is pretty accurate. So many fans put komarov on the lines 4th or 3rd. Some people left him out of the lineup entirely. That was mind blowing to me. I put him right up there, first line. Knew he was going to do it big with babcock.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Kadri still can't buy a goal.

Least it's tied.

Leafs are playing a solid game. Not dominating with chances but their cycle has been good and creating a lot of turnovers.

I'm not sure if we can win this but the kind of game I don't mind losing. Good effort.

And Kadri can't buy one right now. He'll explode pretty soon... he's due.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
did Pang just say in 1 game this year Hutton averaged 22 minutes per game? Or did I hear that wrong? why would you refer to it as an average if it's 1 game?

edit: Hutton's average is ~18/19, and has not had 22 minutes in any game this year. No wonder Pang "lost" he can't even get facts right

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Leafs are playing a solid game. Not dominating with chances but their cycle has been good and creating a lot of turnovers.

I'm not sure if we can win this but the kind of game I don't mind losing. Good effort.

And Kadri can't buy one right now. He'll explode pretty soon... he's due.

I really hope we can pull this one out. We keep playing like this minimizing the defensive breakdowns we've got a good shot.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Kadri, can't buy a thrill. Guys are playing well. Pretty low mistake hockey, only that bad breakdown that caused the 2nd goal. Nice PK, Looking more fluid in breakouts. Wth.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Man, Polak and Froese are such awful possession players.

It's weird because Froese has been pretty solid tonight. A couple chances and made a couple good defensive plays.

Polak and Marincin have struggled though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad