GDT: Jets landing at the Leafs - 7:00 on Sportsnet. Be Wary of Buffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
oh my god
you were right !
I know sir. And knew it then. I know hockey and saw it coming and was hoping for it. He did it in the KHL too and now with us. A really smart player who does so little mistakes... almost never. Babcock knows this.

I don't know if I'll be doing some sort of work for the leafs organization someday in the future. Hoping for it. It would be fun for certainly. let's see.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I told you all early on this season that KOMAROV CAN play FIRST line all season long and score a lot. 99% of you human beings didn't believe me. Now look at us. Komarov is every night our first line guy and scores a lot. With Kadri. Komarov also plays that defense all the time and surely hits a lot too. Komarov makes us a better team and a contenter in 3 years. 2 years maybe. Komarov is our best player and the most consistant.

Captain material even. Komarov won the KHL team points stats when he played the first line center the whole season long.

Well that's harsh.

Komarov has looked great this year though.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
according to NHL ice tracker, that too many men on the ice penalty went to Antoine Bibeau :laugh:

Someone needs to tell him backup goalies don't change on the fly :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad