Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Preds D was a bit of a tire fire in this whole series. Ryan Ellis? Wtf? I love the guy, but he was SOOOOO bad.

SUX2BU

User of an ad-infested forum
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Next up, these goofs ....
upload_2018-5-11_7-27-17.png

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
As it should be this year

Besides Helly

The top 4 scorer in the first 2 rounds for the Jets are

The
Captain
Assistant captain
Assistant captain
Deadline key pick up.

All skilled and elite veterans who were suppose to lead the way and they are.
It can't be any other way if the Jets are to win the cup this year.

Those 4 guys needs to keep going

And the rest chipping in along the way and playing sound team defense.

Reactions: Sixty Minute Man

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Its a beautiful day today here out East in Montreal. It's Friday, the sun is shining, green grass is growing, the beautiful Montreal ladies are coming out of hiding from the cold winter we had .....and Jets are moving to the next round. Can't ask for much more !!

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
I will be the first to admit i was very skeptical about what we gave up for Stasney....... Knowing what know now i would have gave up more for him and would love for him to be here next year too even if does seem like a pipe dream.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
I'd love to see the Jets win the cup! Your city would be SO let off the hook ! No more Winnipeg jokes, no more NHL's Siberia talk, no more nobody wants to play there BS, no more Toronto bluster or McDavid talk. Winnipeg would now get the respect it deserves and all the ghosts of the past with the Jets leaving for a market that doesn't even care about hockey would be gone! o_O

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad