Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 4-0

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Edit, delete, nevermind, maybe I should NOT say that

CFan23

Mar 12, 2021
This is the kind of game we no longer have the luxury of losing given the poor start. A shame this season is looking like a bust, we really needed to take advantage of those elcs and we lose a year of Boeser/Horvat/Miller on pretty decent deals. Contending is only going to get harder when those players are no longer clearly outplaying their contracts.

SamInVan

Dec 5, 2016
VanCity
Winnipeg is the one place Edler might consider waiving for and Winnipeg could sorely use him to slot into the overplayed Forbort's slot so they have two high-end pairings.

Toronto has been making space past few week. A veteran LHD is good depth for a playoff run. I am wondering if there is a play for Edler.

You think Edler would approve?

Reactions: LordBacon

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Sutter is now injured. Should have traded him earlier.
#Thank you Benning.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Calgary has two games in hand..we are two points up on them...Flames have put themselves exactly in the same boat as the Canucks..Who would have thunk it?

Makes tonights game even bigger..

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Injuries keep piling up, but have to feel good for Graovac. He was playing some solid hockey for the Canucks last year before getting what ended up being a season ending injury - and he was having a really nice start in Manitoba this year. Nice to see his hard work pay off with a return to the bigs tonight.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Injuries keep piling up, but have to feel good for Graovac. He was playing some solid hockey for the Canucks last year before getting what ended up being a season ending injury - and he was having a really nice start in Manitoba this year. Nice to see his hard work pay off with a return to the bigs tonight.

Teams that spend to the cap should not need to use Tyler Garbagovic because 2 forwards are injured.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
So I guess Loui will never play another game in the NHL. Well there be a tribute video as good as the markstrom one we did?

likash

Apr 17, 2019
I'm surpised Bo has the best wingers. I was expecting Green to give him the standard dose of garbage wingers.

Reactions: Jack Burton

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Outside of Pettersson, are the replacements really that much worse than the guys who are hurt?

It's been the absolute biggest ass show of them all. Aquillini tweeting out the injury excuse while the team has won more games with this injured group than when the team was fully healthy.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Outside of Pettersson, are the replacements really that much worse than the guys who are hurt?
Sadly, you’re so right. We are a bad team, with a few good players. It’s such a mess. It’s the 70’s and 80’s all over again. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad