GDT: Jets Board: WCQF - #1 vs WC#2 : Jets host F*** Vegas @ 3pm CT - Series Tied 1-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
I suspect Dubois playing injured
I suspect he just doesn't care like a bunch of the other guys on the team. He knows he is gone after the season is over, why would he care about busting his ass if nobody else seems to care.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
This team is a f***ing embarrassment.

f*** Dubois, he can go piss away his career in Montreal. f*** Schiefele, fire his heartless bitch ass into the sun at this point but I don't want to watch him play another game as a Jet once they are done shitting the bed this year.

Holy shit dude! Take a breath and remember what it was like to not have a Team in Winnipeg

Hopefully we can unload this playoff choker to a stupid team that thinks they can fix whats between his ears and get a nice haul
Without Helly we’re probably a lottery team & certainly don’t sniff the Playoffs.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Spacing is off and our puck support off. Vegas is easily winning the battles as we don't have proper support.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Ehlers imo is their best forward and Morrissey is so far ahead of the number 2 on D it's not even funny. I don't see them beating many teams without both.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
The refs may not be good, and a certain section of the fan base can blame Hellebuyck all they want.
But this team isn’t that good. No matter who is coaching, and really don’t deserve the playoffs.

I seriously hope there are serious roster changes this off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad