GDT: Jets Board: WCQF - #1 vs WC#2 : Jets host F*** Vegas @ 3pm CT - Series Tied 1-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
This version of the Jets is hardly a speed bump at the level of the NHL playoffs. Vegas is about the best matchup we could have hoped for with their lack of depth and they are dummying us once they settle in.

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Well, off to a birthday dinner.
My partner, who is also a big Jets fan and doesn't miss games booked a reservation for 5...
giphy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: buggs and macmaroon

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
f*** Dubois, he can go piss away his career in Montreal. f*** Schiefele, fire his heartless bitch ass into the sun at this point but I don't want to watch him play another game as a Jet once they are done shitting the bed this year.

Reactions: PaulPooley

Fatdrunk

Better Luck Next Year
Feb 1, 2019
f*** Dubois, he can go piss away his career in Montreal. f*** Schiefele, fire his heartless bitch ass into the sun at this point but I don't want to watch him play another game as a Jet once they are done shitting the bed this year.
I fart in your general direction

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
55 is rattled. Seems easily rattled in the playoffs recently. Missing ehlers perfetti and Josh hurts but this team owned game 1 but had Josh still. Think they are a fragile top 6, very inconsistent and very mentally hard likely on themselves.

Not sure what happened but since game 2 period 2 when 55 80 81 took a long ass shift and got scored on, team has been the exact opposite of the first 4 periods of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad