Post-Game Talk: Jets 2 - Hawks 1 in OT

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Neal Pionk really channeling his 21 playoff performance there....games with Minnesota are usually good...I think Sunday will be fun.
Loved the hip hipcheck on Bedard. I really think he and Sammy should round into a solid pair.

That sets us up for a 3rd pair of Ville and Milly - which stylistically could be a great fit as well.

Stan could be on the outside looking in again, and then have Fleury as injury depth. Not sure if he'll clear though.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Helle wins one. I tell you what jets that Colorado series broke my heart. But that was pretty good. Top players had more gas at the end of the game than everyone else. Keep winning and my heart gets less and less broken.

Colorado series didn’t break me, it was the last straw to set me free (and no I’m not drunk :laugh:)

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Only 2 games and the D is not the disaster I thought it might be, even the 3rd pair hasn't been to bad. I am a little worried when Joshua starts hitting 26 minutes plus

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Loved the hip hipcheck on Bedard. I really think he and Sammy should round into a solid pair.

That sets us up for a 3rd pair of Ville and Milly - which stylistically could be a great fit as well.

Stan could be on the outside looking in again, and then have Fleury as injury depth. Not sure if he'll clear though.
I could see a 3rd pairing of Stanley-Fleury competing with Heinola-Miller.

Miller seems slow out there to me. The kind of d man good skaters can beat off the edge. Which is what Stanley can be too, though his reach makes up distance.

Fleury keeps blocking shots, he'll stay in the lineup.

His skating allows him to get into a lot of rushes, which it seems like d-men are green lighted to do this year.

The only other perceptible changes I noticed team wise is there are a lot of zone entries on one touch plays at the blue line.

Reactions: Buffdog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad