Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Connor > Connor > Connor

It's obvious.

math-numbers.gif

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
No doubt who the first star was tonight, Hellebuyck stole the show to end the year.

Have to give some unsung heroes their credit too. I think that was a very smart change by Bones to move Reichel up to Gagner's spot, in a game where Gagner didn't have the legs to match the pace. Congrats to Kristian on his first point of the year, almost got a couple more tonight.

I think the unsung jacket should go to Kevin Stenlund. Battled on the draw, and I don't know how many blocks he finished with tonight, but he stood in there like a pro, very smart game again. Gustafsson impressed me with his speed to catch Mc David in full stride a couple of times. I think Kuhlman was up for the speed of this game too.

It's funny I thought Neal Pionk had a bit of a rough game, especially the 3 shifts in the 1st period where he first loses his stick, then takes a penalty, then loses a glove to boot, but that's a solid 2 point night, sometimes the bounces go your way in this game.

Have a Happy New Year ladies and gents.

Flyby

Sponsor
Jan 6, 2022
The only categories we won today were goaltending and who had the nicer RR jerseys. Those Oiler RRs are Horrid!! Thanks Bucky!!

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
And I hope that Oilers player who collided into the boards at the end is okay. That looked pretty bad.

Kostin has struggled to make it in the NHL. Seems to be doing alright with the Oil this year. I just remember him absolutely killing us in a pre-season game a couple of years ago. Wanted to trade for him myself.

Reactions: GNP

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Hey, I stayed awake the entire game...

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Flames has been posted with an updated leaderboard. The contest is very close this year, so anyone can win it! Don't forget to sign up for a GDT! There are plenty still available, including the Calgary game...

giphy.gif

Wishing you all a joyous and prosperous 2023...

760wdu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad