Player Discussion Jeremy Swayman -VI .. *crickets*

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Mod edit: @smithformeragent

As this situation continues to drag on:

Please keep the conversation pertinent to the topic and avoid making it personal.

Debate about the management of the salary cap and the performance of the general manager fits into the context of the conversation, but we’ll avoid dividing fans into camps like “pro-player” and “team apologist”.

Thanks!

Continue if you must. No flaming!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
What if I told you between regular season & playoffs last year he started 55 games?
You are playing games with the numbers doing that and you know it, the idea is to play 55 games and then go into the playoffs and hopefully able to hold up for a long and strong run.

Reactions: YukonCornelius

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 0

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
And why is that? You’re nearly there…
Lonnie I actually agree with you on Coyle but let's be fair. 2 words can explain why he didn't get time as a top 2 Center.

Bergeron
Krejci

as far as top 6 in general my opinion is he is worth way more as a center vs a wing to the Team. however at most I see him as a 3rd line center guy and a fill in for 2nd line when injury's happen. He actually did better than I expected last year playing in the top 6. I just don't feel he has the consistent finish to be up there. steaks over the years yes. consistent no.

as far a swayman. another day of waiting.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Korpi coming in hot like "oh you thought you had leverage, Sway?"

oh wow...he can look serviceable against AHL'ers. Start the duckboats

Lonnie I actually agree with you on Coyle but let's be fair. 2 words can explain why he didn't get time as a top 2 Center.

Bergeron
Krejci

as far as top 6 in general my opinion is he is worth way more as a center vs a wing to the Team. however at most I see him as a 3rd line center guy and a fill in for 2nd line when injury's happen. He actually did better than I expected last year playing in the top 6. I just don't feel he has the consistent finish to be up there. steaks over the years yes. consistent no.

as far a swayman. another day of waiting.

That, and the only thing about him as a player that is a Top 2 center is his AAV

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad