Player Discussion Jeremy Swayman IV - even more nothing

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I've got nothing new and nothing on what the contract would look like. The Bruins are as tight lipped as Wally's finger on the ban button. If you message anyone on the Bruins asking about it, all you get is a 👀

My guess? If you don't hear before the Sweeney presser today, then it's not happening today. That's my hunch.

Y'all are gonna know before me. I have a day filled with intrusive medical tests starting in the next hour with no access to the internet. So the first thing I will do when I can is check here for a signing. Or not.

Good luck with your tests! :thumbu:

Reactions: JoeIsAStud

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
So if I read this thread correctly....

It's happening today.....or it's not
Its somewhere between 1-8 years
Its somewhere between 6-9.5 M per
They are either close to signing or far apart....
Sway is asking too much
Bruins are too cheap

Is that correct?
No one has a clue of anything. These talks have been tight as fort knox.

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
So if I read this thread correctly....

It's happening today.....or it's not
Its somewhere between 1-8 years
Its somewhere between 6-9.5 M per
They are either close to signing or far apart....
Sway is asking too much
Bruins are too cheap

Is that correct?
The only thing I would add is that you are completely wrong about everything. I think that captures the history of this topic. :D

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I checked twitter last night and three separate deals were reported as done. All 8 years all varying rates. All from accounts I never heard of. That’s when I stopped looking for news last night.

To be fair even the local media has taken an absolute beating this summer there’s been at minimum half a dozen sources between the Ullmark return and the swayman contract that have been very far off

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad