Confirmed with Link: Jeff Gorton will Speak Jun 27 5:30pm ET (2:30pm PT)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Interesting quote when asked about it position in terms of ability to make trades:

''I think we're armed with a lot to make trades happens, I feel like we're in a lot of conversations that we wouldn't be in if we were in a different situation''

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018

Full thing if you missed it.

I know she's like 60, but Chantal is still decent.

They could have zoomed it, or just blocked Tony out. He looks like an autistic kid that wondered in somewhere he shouldn't be, but he's intrigued by what he's found so he's not moving with his hair looking like a mullet and the results of passing out at a party and someone shaved the side of his head and it's growing in patchy.

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON

They could have zoomed it, or just blocked Tony out. He looks like an autistic kid that wondered in somewhere he shouldn't be, but he's intrigued by what he's found so he's not moving with his hair looking like a mullet and the results of passing out at a party and someone shaved the side of his head and it's growing in patchy.

Jeezus Tony is also uncomfortably close to Gortons face, like as if they were on a romantic date.
Hes been grinding away on his podcasts and has upped his followers to 12k.. if for nothing else, theyre great to fall asleep to (like listening to AM radio).

Out of curiosity, how much revenue can be generated from a yt channel w/ 12k viewership?

Thehockeyguy has a much calmer demeanor but he talks all NHL... 400k followers

You have drewdeeks not bad.. 6k

Then the entire cross-over podcasts which seems to be starting to build up: like a new network of sporting news.. interest8ng to see where these guys can go.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Jeezus Tony is also uncomfortably close to Gortons face, like as if they were on a romantic date.
Hes been grinding away on his podcasts and has upped his followers to 12k.. if for nothing else, theyre great to fall asleep to (like listening to AM radio).

Out of curiosity, how much revenue can be generated from a yt channel w/ 12k viewership?

Then the entire cross-over podcasts which seems to be starting to build up: like a new network of sporting news.. interest8ng to see where these guys can go.

Literally

Reactions: themilosh

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario

It’s not often that a post on HF Boards makes me laugh out loud, but this one had me in stitches. It’s so oddly specific yet a perfectly accurate description for what I’m looking at.

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
I have this sneaking suspicion that Hugo are going to take Eiserman, and you know what, that would be fantastic! Dude is an all out generational sniper with a power build.. i think this played right into what they wanted all along.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Well it's too early for the home run unless something completely unforeseen happens.
We still want to get better so it's very obvious where that can happen.
It's pretty much in the areas I've been talking about since before the season ended.
I for one am glad they are remaining true to their word.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

Tony makes his grilled cheeses at night, confirmed.

Reactions: DiglettDangles

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Felt like he downplayed Demidov and was happy with Lindstroms medicals. So he probably wants Demidov.
His comment also that scouts always say there is one less player they want compared to the draft position tells me they want one of 4 guys and hope another team takes someone they have ranked lower.
Nah
It's a double bluff don't you read and Jack Reacher novels?

or shit maybe it's a triple. :help:

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com

12k subs with mostly 4-digits views per videos? You get pennies off ad revenue.

Shred

Nov 1, 2005

He has sponsors which I assume are paying him, but it wouldn’t be only for the 12k YouTube followers. Not sure if there is a way to know the total reach over other podcast platforms as well. I would think most people prefer to listen to podcasts and YouTube is the worst platform for that with unskippable ads.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003

They all suck and have absolutely nothing to teach me.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013

Tony looks like Kenny Powers with that haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: Spearmint Rhino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad