GDT: Jan. 6 - Flames at Avalanche [7:00pm on SNET-W]

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Relax, he was just trying to light a fire under your ass and give you that motivation you were lacking. ;)

It's been tolerable for me. I often go to the other teams GDT, it makes the games a bit more fun to watch. Just now, someone told me I had "Dual citizinship" with the avs board.

I just find it funny as the games here usually start around 9PM and end around 12am. So, I think I am on the same level of "fan" as some of the other posters here.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
205.gif
was that the bat wing scene? I love that movie.

also since they relate.........

TryingToScore.jpg

TakingShotsFin.jpg

Aug 3, 2010
lol, are you not calling me "much of a fan" of the Flames?

You have got to be kidding me.
TBH I don't care how much of a fan other people are, or aren't. It's really none of my business.
But if anyone thinks it sucks now and "they can't watch", I'm wondering how do they expect to have valid opinions while contributing to a fan forum?
It's like when a non-Flames fan posts in here about X player with zero knowledge of the situation other than a sound bite, you know?

There's a long way to go before this team finds success. Again, at least 2 years of actual fan suffering and organizational downfall is the most optimistic minimum before this team may find success again.
Will be interesting to see just who is around by then.

Not calling you out but it's definitely the beginning of that epidemic anyways, especially when there are things like scoring droughts and the like.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
TBH I don't care how much of a fan other people are, or aren't. It's really none of my business.
But if anyone thinks it sucks now and "they can't watch", I'm wondering how do they expect to have valid opinions while contributing to a fan forum?
There's a long way to go before this team finds success. Again, at least 2 years of actual fan suffering and organizational downfall is the most optimistic minimum before this team may find success again.
Will be interesting to see just who is around by then.

I just find it funny as the games here usually start around 9PM and end around 12am. So, I think I am on the same level of "fan" as some of the other posters here.

And I never said I wasn't going to watch the game: I said I wasn't motivated.

Not trying to be rude, but please get off the high horse

Aug 3, 2010
Also, a friend of mine showed me this recently. I like to believe that this was Rob Kerr's mentor or where he learned to be a play-by-play announcer in broadcasting school. The resemblance is uncanny! It's only missing his trademark "Where is it?!"

Skip ahead to around the 30 second mark to hear the play-by-play...

"WHAT'S THE POINT OF SPLASHING"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad