GDT: Jan. 6 - Flames at Avalanche [7:00pm on SNET-W]

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Guenin out, Barrie in, for the Avs. Finally a game I can watch on television, in real time!

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Hope Monahan can find his wheels, he's looking like a bust, maybe we can pry Parros out of Montreal?

I wouldn't be opposed to this... If they added Murray!

Just think of the truculence! McGrattan, Westgarth, Parros, Murray!!!! :nod:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
:laugh:

Delayed feeds from GCL. Sucks, especially when you know a goal happens before it happens.

Happens to me all the time when I'm following a GDT and watching a stream. There's been a particular dearth of nationally televised games lately, too.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Lineup update, Stempniak is good to go for tonight and replaces David Jones on the second line. Apparently he is dealing with an infection.

flames.nhl.com said:
It's expected that Derek Smith will be the Flames only healthy scratch. David Jones will miss tonight's game with an infection causing blurry vision.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
David Jones has pink eye? :laugh:

:laugh:

I bet Bob Hartley farted on Jones' pillow to keep him out of the lineup. :sarcasm:

OH GOD! Is that what he meant by chocolate fumes?!

205.gif

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I don't feel motivated at all to watch the game; especially since I know we're going to lose.

Aug 3, 2010
I don't feel motivated at all to watch the game; especially since I know we're going to lose.
So don't. But it's pretty difficult to contribute smartly to a fan forum if you're not much of a fan. :laugh:

P.S. This is year one of the actual rebuild. It's not likely to get much better for the next two seasons... at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad