GDT: Jan 31/13 | Capitals @ Maple Leafs |7:00PM EST| Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
im just smiling all i can do is just smile man. ben behind his back since forever and it's making me go crazy!

This. All those times I defended Kadri, saying "Give him a chance", "Don't trade him yet". ahh its all paying off. And Frattin hes a beaut as well. If Kadri and Frattin keep this Chemistry they both will be amazing top 6 forwards.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Lets not get carried away. Kadri lost the puck, then had it handed back to him, and it also looks like the pass was deflected.

It was a bit of exaggeration and sarcasm on my part. A broken, off balance play of that caliber was pretty sweet.

Also I meant for this team, not the entire league.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
How the heck is that icing? Use your damn eyes ref...he had a shot at getting that puck.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
This takes absolutely nothing away from that goal by Frattin there, that was a goal scorer's goal, but man, Kadri makes everyone around him better. I really think he's much more the Sundin-type "build your offense around him" player than Kessel is.

Oh please, there isnt much in common between Sundin/Kadri. Sundin was not a "rush rush" type player, Sundin had a lethal shot and he would create plays by using his size to back defenders off, many times even carrying one or two on his back before shoveling off a pass to a linemate. Kadri isn't any of those things, Kadri relies on stickhandling and patience to make things happen, he doesnt have the strength to pull off Sundin esque plays. IMO Kadri reminds me a bit of Gimour though.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
if its not for the young players, we would be 0 and 6
playing good does not get you wins.
putting the puck in the net when we need does.

yea yea sure, i still remember people saying give up on kadri and give up on putting him up on the big leagues when he wasn't ready. I heard the same story when bobby ryan wasn't playing well defensively. Ill let the player make people eat crow when kessel tears it up again.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
It was a bit of exaggeration and sarcasm on my part. A broken, off balance play of that caliber was pretty sweet.

The fact that Frattin managed to reach back and get that was impressive.

Oof, that wasa bad first icing call. Touched the shaft of the washington defenders stick i nthe neutral zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad