GDT: Jan 31/13 | Capitals @ Maple Leafs |7:00PM EST| Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Wow if Frattin didn't hesitate that extra split second that was probably an incredible save instead of a clutch goal. Great patience.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
This takes absolutely nothing away from that goal by Frattin there, that was a goal scorer's goal, but man, Kadri makes everyone around him better. I really think he's much more the Sundin-type "build your offense around him" player than Kessel is.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
100% agree. He's been playing a lot more physically the last couple games than I've seen since he got here

His line being stuck in their own zone late in the third up by a goal and him being nowhere near any opposing player disagrees. It seems that the longer he goes without scoring the harder he's working. But his work away from the puck in his own zone is still awful.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Speed, vision, hands, awareness. Kadri showed it all on that play. I keep saying: Wow!

How the hell could this guy not play for Ron Wilson?

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
also for those hating on kessel, he's playing so well if you can't see that i don't know what to say

if its not for the young players, we would be 0 and 6
playing good does not get you wins.
putting the puck in the net when we need does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad