Player Discussion Jake Sanderson (D) PART 3

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
His points are a bit inflated with all the team PP goals in a small sample, but he is looking like a top tier D-man already this year. You love to see it. I’m glad he’s turning heads outside of our fanbase already.

Reactions: NyQuil

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
His points are a bit inflated with all the team PP goals in a small sample, but he is looking like a top tier D-man already this year. You love to see it. I’m glad he’s turning heads outside of our fanbase already.

Part of the reason our PP is scoring is because he’s so good along the line in terms of keeping the puck in and making good decisions to maintain possession.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I remember when I was saying Sandy would be better than chabot within his first couple seasons and got straight laughed at.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Part of the reason our PP is scoring is because he’s so good along the line in terms of keeping the puck in and making good decisions to maintain possession.
He's also a lot quicker with the puck compared to Chabot. Chabby has this tendency where he thinks he has about 2 seconds longer than he actually does and it constantly forces rushed/bad passes. Sanderson is always one step ahead with anticipation/speed which is critical to a good PP.

I still have my gripes at times with the unit being too slow/predictable, but Sanderson is the right choice for the point. I think there'll be an interesting choice to make once Yak hits his prime (22+).

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I remember when I was saying Sandy would be better than chabot within his first couple seasons and got straight laughed at.
i figured he'd be the #1 in his first year...but part of that is i am not a member of the chabot fan club at all

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad