Player Discussion Jake Sanderson (D) PART 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
He has all the attributes of a winner.
Does he whine as much as the young Crosby?

Okily dokily.

I think you should be a fan of the Harlem Globetrotters as you are guaranteed a great time and wins. I don’t think the Senators are good for your health.
Saw the Globetrotters once when I was a kid. Hokey Pokey! Meadowlark Lemon was there !

Last edited:
Reactions: coladin

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Damn a bigger stronger faster even more confident Sanderson is going to be nuts.
He certainly has the skating skill, defensive acumen, passing, on-ice intelligence. The maturation, increase in strength and experience is going to be great to observe next season. I expect the same from Stutzle. Greig is coming along too.

Reactions: Agent Zuuuub

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
We also need the team to play a more responsible defensive game, reduce goals against, and get into the playoffs.

That's definitely the biggest thing. That and goaltending.

This team isn't super deep, so the top players have to be the top players, and nowhere is that more important than the number one defenseman. Argument can be made for the top center as well.

Reactions: Cosmix

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
That's definitely the biggest thing. That and goaltending.

This team isn't super deep, so the top players have to be the top players, and nowhere is that more important than the number one defenseman. Argument can be made for the top center as well.
They had less high danger chances than the Bruins so defensively, it was our goaltending that was the main torpedo of the season. This could be a great season

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
They had less high danger chances than the Bruins so defensively, it was our goaltending that was the main torpedo of the season. This could be a great season
I feel like we had less high danger chances than the Bruins because teams knew they could fire pucks up from the blueline with no screens in on Korpisalo and there was a decent chance they'd go in. When we've got an abysmal goalie then there's really no incentive to work super hard for scoring chances, just pepper shots from anywhere and the bum would probably let some squeeze by.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad