Proposal: J.T. Miller to TOR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
While the value for the Leafs is there (if not for Vancouver) I'm not a fan at all of giving up even more draft picks for a rental. This is an "all-in" type move from a team on the cusp of a Stanley Cup win and want to cement it, the Leafs have not proven they are that.

Reactions: Ratelleitlikeitis

CupcakeSprinkles

Apr 11, 2021
I don't see how Toronto doesn't get fleeced on this deal. Toronto hate continues.. Kerfoot is a solid top 9 player, Knies is big riser, Dermott is a bottom pairing D, 1st/4th.

Can quote this post when Miller doesn't go anywhere close to this value.

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I'm not exactly sure what the Canucks are looking for. Are they trying to rebuild? If so, you can trade both Dermott and Kerfoot for even more picks. Knies is a pretty good prospect.
If you are not sure then perhaps you should not have made a proposal

Reactions: VanillaCoke

CupcakeSprinkles

Apr 11, 2021
From Toronto its going to cost you at least 2 1st, Knives, and another grade A prospect. and I doubt we take that offer because it doesnt fit any of our needs

Can you point to a trade in history that has this value or a similar package? Doubt you can even find a comparable to this ask.

Reactions: TML1990

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Value is decent I guess, but the quantity for quality offers never excite anyone. I think this offer is beaten quite easily by other contending teams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad