Confirmed with Link: Ivan Fedotov has arrived in Philadelphia (Goalie, 2015 draft pick); made his NHL debut (Apr. 1)

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Even Kolosov is developing well. Maybe he will get a few extra beauty tips from Ian Laperierre

I wouldn’t sleep on Bjarnason either. Certainly there’s some rawness there that they’re projecting on.

Zavragin is the organizational standout and not in a good way. The stats say he could be the best of the bunch, but this is where the eye test comes into play.

Reactions: landsbergfan

BritainStix

Oct 20, 2016
I wouldn’t sleep on Bjarnason either. Certainly there’s some rawness there that they’re projecting on.

Zavragin is the organizational standout and not in a good way. The stats say he could be the best of the bunch, but this is where the eye test comes into play.
What's the issue with Zavragin? I don't have access to watch any of these guys.

3mFlyers

Nov 24, 2021
I'd play him tonight. Evidently Ersson is worn out and needs a week off or something. Sandstorm just plain ain't doing it. Let's see what the big guy can do! It might be like that walrus goalie commercial.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
send this to Torts... not that he would care

The sport science staff/trainers/Dillabaugh at the Flyers surely already have informed him...

because every NHL team knows this by now.

Better generally to start an inferior, but rested, goalie, than your best goalie with less than 3 days rest.

Because most goalies lose ~.010-.020 sv% with less than 3 days rest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad