Kucherov started off where he finished on top after being robbed of the Hart

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Stamkos, on the other hand, has 0 points in 4 games. Not a very good start to his stint in Nashville.
The sad truth is, for the last two years or so, Stamkos has been a product of Kucherov. He's going to struggle in Nashville. I know Nashville has talented players, but Kucherov is a different beast.

Stamkos, at this stage, will drag talented players down before they pull him up. It takes a special player to utilize his remaining skillset.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
The start of this year hasnt really changed my view of the top players of the league. It's too soon.

With that said, Kucherov was the best player in the league last year in my book and thus continues to be so for the time being.

Reactions: Rschmitz

RDTBay4

Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
kucherov currently has as of this minute 5 points. 2 of them are empty net goals. Soooooo math guy over here 2 divided by 5 equals .4, convert that into a percentage and poof 40%.

Lol covid Cups. Theyre worth the same in the history books, but we all know they aren't equal.

And ironically, I could argue the Avs could be going for 4 this year if Nuke didnt have a drug problem. Quit on them mid series two years in a row. Pretend like the Lightning lose Stamkos those two Cup runs. See what happens.
Stamkos only played in one game, for 2:47, in the first of the two Cups.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Point was losing your third most important player. Insert Point, Hedman, Stamkos, whatever.

Obv I know he came out for 10 seconds, sniped one, then got his ring.

And wwas very important in the 2nd. The point of the comment still stands.
Can you clarify the point you are trying to make if you know this?

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
Can you clarify the point you are trying to make if you know this?
That poster decided to go at MacKinnon for not winning back to back Cups which dominoe'd into Covid Cup not being worth the same which then dominoe'd into Nichushkin's drug problem and how he left mid series two years in a row and comparing that to Stamkos, which I digress was a weak comparison since Stamkos essentially didnt play in the first Cup run, but point being was losing a Point, Stamkos, Hedman mid playoffs. Maybe the lightning wouldnt have that 2nd Cup or the Avs would have another.

basically this entire troll thread is aimed at MacKinnon and shocker, fans are coming to defend.

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
kucherov currently has as of this minute 5 points. 2 of them are empty net goals. Soooooo math guy over here 2 divided by 5 equals .4, convert that into a percentage and poof 40%.

Lol covid Cups. Theyre worth the same in the history books, but we all know they aren't equal.

And ironically, I could argue the Avs could be going for 4 this year if Nuke didnt have a drug problem. Quit on them mid series two years in a row. Pretend like the Lightning lose Stamkos those two Cup runs. See what happens.
The ignorance here, particularly in the last line, is hilarious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad