GDT: It's a great day for hockey!! Pens @ Oilers 9PM EDT, SN1 and TVA Sports

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Was thinking there's no point in going to the game tomorrow night here in Vancouver.

I don't want to see them live like this.
I am going just to see Geno and Sid at this point, but I am not wearing any Pens gear to avoid blokes getting into our faces.

Also LOOOOOOL

Sullivan just got a dose of his own medicine. What a dipshit of a coach.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Doc and Eller are always money, it’s one of the reasons I really wish they went with the Doc-Eller-Puusty third line again.

Doc eventually deserves to be in the top 6, but not as it’s configured right now with Rust handcuffed to Sid and Bunting being refused for Sid’s LW for even an attempt.

Reactions: Le Magnifique 66

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Doc and Eller are always money, it’s one of the reasons I really wish they went with the Doc-Eller-Puusty third line again.

Doc eventually deserves to be in the top 6, but not as it’s configured right now with Rust handcuffed to Sid and Bunting being refused for Sid’s LW for even an attempt.
Eller has been really good so far this season, we should get something decent for him, hopefully a 2nd if he continues like this

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

Doc deserves to not to play on our shitty Top 6. He should be on the third line with Eller to get some points

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Just trade anyone you can and embrace the rebuild. There is no competing with this group. Continuing to pretend that you can compete is just pathetic.
I would always fire Sullivan first before I do any trade at this point, I think we’re past the point of moving players continuously to excuse this coach of having the wrong players when he keeps using the wrong players in wrong ways.

You gotta draw the line, like a bloke here mentioned, I think Big Dummy? The McPhee line of you gotta work with who you give them and not let them dictate who they need or something like that, Sullivan has gotten the players he has wanted and has failed each time to use them correctly.

Reactions: TooManyHumans

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Got home and watched a bit of that 2nd and lol.

This team looks like a lottery team whether they stay healthy or not.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad