GDT: It's a great day for hockey!! Pens @ Oilers 9PM EDT, SN1 and TVA Sports

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Seems dumb to pull Blomqvist, unless they want to play him tomorrow or something, he did absolutely nothing wrong in this game, faced 40 shots behind a team that was dominated all game.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
FSG will tell Dubas to make a trade first. Rust is the only one that would move the needle from a room perspective, limited NMC be damned. I feel like it's a coin flip if Dubas is relieved of GM duties and just does president stuff than Sully being let go. That will be the absolute last option.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Sullivan will have his media glazers make excuses for him…

“They just have our number…”
“We haven’t brought our A game enough against Edmonton…”

Or some dumb shit.

Edit: He was already going down, what an overreaction.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
So Kesselring has the hardest shot in the league for the 4th year in a row, this is why the skating and shot competition in the NHL should have the teams best for those to do those, not just the Allstars that are there for the game.

If they want to do the format and then claim them the fastest or hardest shot in the league.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Sullivan has technically won a championship more recently than Tomlin has won a playoff game.

And yet they both should have been fired years ago.
Thats the excuse Yohe uses to prop up Sullivan, it shouldn’t matter how recent it was when it’s 5+ seasons ago. You should be judged on what you’ve done after those championships when you pass 3-4 seasons and then really should scrutinize when it hits 5+ seasons.

Sullivan has shown these issues for 7+ seasons. Not sure what Pettersson thought was going to happen, Nurse was a bad choice for him even if he’s fearless.

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
I think this team is well beyond a coaching change making a difference. At some point this sort of fall off was going to happen. Not that I am making a case for Sullivan but at this point it doesn't matter, this team's days of being a contender are well behind it.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I have been on that fire Sully wagon since 2018, I’ve been here mate, lol.
Well.. I know I was a founding member as well.

Not only are we old, overpaid, slow .............we have to be the softest team ever assembled. What a great watch they are.

Kyle Dubas nuked this team. Absolutely atrocious.
Dubas??? Lol

MARIO..............kept sully over JR...............that nuked the team. When sully shatt all over Cole, Reaves and Sprong.............I warned what was to come........... chickens ..........roost

BOSTON IS POISON

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad