GDT: It's a great day for hockey!! Pens @ Oilers 9PM EDT, SN1 and TVA Sports

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Blomqvist is going to shoot up from 11th to top 5 after this for high danger save percentage. Also who gives a f*** about Sullivan, this is his shit system and poor lineup choices at work here.

Reactions: ETA

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
One of the Worst games maybe ever, but no score
This team played poorly under Mike Johnston and we all remember that very well, but this is far worse than what they were before MJ was finally fired. This is just some of the worst hockey I have ever seen this team play where none of the lines look good and everyone looks disjointed.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
It’s gotta be embarrassing for the Oilers to have 31 shots on a rookie goalie and no goal.

They should make the Blomqvist statue out of Titanium.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
1729908940087.png

Coach them, you f***

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
View attachment 921648
Hero of the 1st.
Get this kid some support lol.

I'd like to see Hayes get more ice time at this point. He's earned it.
Hero of the 1st and 2nd.

At least Blomqvist is getting a chance to pad his stats even further behind this shit show to prove just how f***ing good he is and why he should be one of the top candidates for ROTY.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Letang really doesn't know how to play defense anymore, not that he ever did but his beer league hockey playing style is getting put of hand
I think this team has given up trying to make sense of Sullivan’s defensive structure, because for one it never made sense and they look exhausted trying to make it work while getting chewed out by Sullivan at the bench.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
This team played poorly under Mike Johnston and we all remember that very well, but this is far worse than what they were before MJ was finally fired. This is just some of the worst hockey I have ever seen this team play where none of the lines look good and everyone looks disjointed.
This is different, that was a good team checked out, this is a bad team, terribly coached for many years withbterrible habits they can’t break out of it

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad