GDT: It's a great day for hockey!! Pens @ Oilers 9PM EDT, SN1 and TVA Sports

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
:laugh: Game should be like 4 or 5-0 at this point. Yeesh. Blomqvist's gonna crack eventually, and it's a shame cuz he's standing on his head this period.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
1729906898364.png

Hero of the 1st.
Get this kid some support lol.

I'd like to see Hayes get more ice time at this point. He's earned it.

Reactions: ETA and Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
:laugh: Game should be like 4 or 5-0 at this point. Yeesh. Blomqvist's gonna crack eventually, and it's a shame cuz he's standing on his head this period.
Blomqvist is a beast when the other team gets a ton of high danger shots on him, he’s 11th in the league with his HD save percentage, he’s continued to step up in that regard.

We’re lucky they were smart enough to start him, otherwise this would be very ugly.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
I really don't get people still commenting on Jarry.

He had a horrible start on a terrible team. Who cares? This team will break every goalie eventually.
giphy.gif

Even just mentioning that if they had played Ned today with how awful he is with the high danger chances the team gives up especially against Edmonton, it defaults to Jarry hate immediately. You can’t even discuss it without someone chiming in with that stuff.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Blomqvist is a beast when the other team gets a ton of high danger shots on him, he’s 11th in the league with his HD save percentage, he’s continued to step up in that regard.

We’re lucky they were smart enough to start him, otherwise this would be very ugly.
Part of me wishes it was very ugly, because we'd be that much closer to Sullivan and the team parting ways.

But realistically, I know this team's married to that guy for another couple years because they're f***ing dumb.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Part of me wishes it was very ugly, because we'd be that much closer to Sullivan and the team parting ways.

But realistically, I know this team's married to that guy for another couple years because they're f***ing dumb.
Well it was very ugly this period where a rookie goalie is bailing out Sullivan’s awful system yet again, but tomorrow when Ned starts, where he hasn’t been good when the Penguins continue to allow a ton of shots and a lot of them being high danger scoring opportunities, it’ll be a massacre.

Or with our luck, it’ll be the game the Canucks lay a massive egg and inflates Sullivan’s ego. It sucks it’s not Seattle after this like it normally would be. We could have seen Bylsma also out coach his ass. Instead it’ll be the Wild and Ducks after the Canucks.

Bunting is playing some poop hockey.
Sullivan only tries him with Geno and that’s about it. It’s like Smith last year for a long time before he finally had to move him down to Eller’s line and even then he would keep pushing him to Geno’s wing.

Beauvillier, he’s so invisible I forget he is still on this team, is where Bunting should be if he’s allergic to trying him with Sid and Rust.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
TK is the biggest nepo hire I've ever seen on Pens broadcasts. He does not belong at all lol
TK? Try Armstrong, Rupp, etc. TK used to criticize the Penguins but then they hired him and he stopped and became an epic glazer like Army & the rest of that group.

Bartkowski was the only good one on that team and they barely use him.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Spend more time about blades and sticks, you wankers.

No shots for the final 11 mins of the first? LOL

Did everyone already give up on this game and bail?

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
St Ivany has not looked good for much of this season, would he need to go through waivers or something to be sent down? I thought he wouldn’t. Because good lord he should be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad