GDT: ISLES @ HABS | HOF vs HOF | Thurs. Jan. 25, 2024, 7PM ET -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How long will the standing O for Patrick Roy be, at the Bell Centre?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
Benching X. Stupid.

Struble had a penalty that ended up in the goal and a freaking bad turnover at the iles blueline, but mever miss a shift.
He did end up in there but to be fair it's not his fault if Arber put them in a 5 VS 3 situation. Can't really directly blame Struble for that goal imo but yeah staying out of the box is a way better option to begin with 🤌😁

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Roy barking orders, MSL staring at either a tablet or the floor.

IMG_9327.jpeg

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
He hasn't looked good. He's a step behind. He needs to work on his skating this off-season. His turns aren't good enough.

He's probably not beaching during the upcoming break. He'll be sent back to Laval. We'll see if he is recalled.
I don't buy it. He's a good enough skater and definitely quicker than Savard and Kovacevic. His passes are precise and he can get the puck to the net.

I think the stint in Laval hurt him more than anything. He's not playing his game because he's under a microscope by our stump of a coach.

Reactions: Tyson

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I don't buy it. He's a good enough skater and definitely quicker than Savard and Kovacevic. His passes are precise and he can get the puck to the net.

I think the stint in Laval hurt him more than anything. He's not playing his game because he's under a microscope by our stump of a coach.

Well, he's getting beat on his turns. Both outside & inside, and isn't getting to the puck first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad