Post-Game Talk: Islanders @ Capitals Game 7 7:30pm 4/27/15 (MOD WARNING POST #2 ALL MUST READ)

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Obligatory

j7O3OIy.png

Goes nicely with my avatar.

pocketrockets

Dec 12, 2010
The caps are some how a favorite on Vegas betting lines. I know we have home ice and all but wow

Last edited:

hunter7isles

Feb 22, 2007
Good luck tonight from an isles fan. It has been a tough, hard fought and testy series, but I am sure I share most of my fellow Isles fans thoughts that if you do win tonight, we will be pulling for you next round. Hopefully it will be another hard fought, exciting game tonight with no injuries on either side. In case you win, I will say my congrats now because I will be too crushed later to look at anything hockey related.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Latta has been the worst Capital on the ice for most of this series.

Ya love the kid but he's no where ready for the playoffs.

Good luck tonight from an isles fan. It has been a tough, hard fought and testy series, but I am sure I share most of my fellow Isles fans thoughts that if you do win tonight, we will be pulling for you next round. Hopefully it will be another hard fought, exciting game tonight with no injuries on either side. In case you win, I will say my congrats now because I will be too crushed later to look at anything hockey related.

How can an Isles fan have the word "hunter" in his screen name unless its preceded by "kill"?

hunter7isles

Feb 22, 2007
Ya love the kid but he's no where ready for the playoffs.

How can an Isles fan have the word "hunter" in his screen name unless its preceded by "kill"?

Trent. I will refrain on giving my thoughts on that other guy out of respect to this being the caps board.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Got my lucky Courage Caps shirt on and my lucky Caps tall glass filled with my favorite adult beverage.

I have done my part.

JUST ****ING WIN!!!

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Just looking at that Islanders defense is making me nervous.

Not because it's good, but because losing to a team with a bottom-4 of Hickey, Strait, Mayfield, and Donovan would be so typical.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Just looking at that Islanders defense is making me nervous.

Not because it's good, but because losing to a team with a bottom-4 of Hickey, Strait, Mayfield, and Donovan would be so typical.

It would be so typical, but the BS has to stop at some point right? Why not tonight? :handclap:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I am still stunned they didnt call Knuble in the crease 2012.

Maybe because our boys stormed the ice and didnt give time for a review.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I am still stunned they didnt call Knuble in the crease 2012.

Maybe because our boys stormed the ice and didnt give time for a review.

I know right. I was expecting a repeat of Ovi on Hal Gil incident.

With that said, I'd like a blowout tonight. Win or loss (win preferable). That game 7 against Boston was not good for my heart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad