OT: IMFC Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Don't know who that is but I like the idea of it -> Big young kid to play CB

Now let's do the same for a striker!

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
It kind of makes sense that he wanted to desperately leave... Imagine training alongside Messi, Suarez & Co

It kind of piss me off that he acted like a little bitch, demanded a transfer, dogged the end of last season and STILL got a move to Barca. As much as him succeeded in Europe would be good for our academy, I kinda wish he fails. Plus Barca, you know... F Barca :laugh:

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010

At this point, Landon is the king of trolls

Edit: upon further reading, Donovan will play a farewell match just like Schweinsteiger against Munich this summer. Meaning a half for each team (Leon and SJ). He shouldn’t be going back to th mls

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
#1- I love the music in that montage
#2- The kid is quick
#3- He seems to time his intervention perfectly. He waits until the player dribbling is between dribbles and sneaks his foot when the ball isn't being touched by the opposing player's foot.

I like what I saw in this video. Thanks for the share.

he does seem athletic for a "tall" guy

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Unless Alanyaspor is figuring Mamadou into their plans this year, I see no reason why they wouldn't jump on that offer if true. It's a pretty sweet deal.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Another CB international? Really we really need it? Bobby Boswell retired today, but i'm sure a non international backup CB from the NASL/USL would've been enough. Unless Cabrera is on the go? He seems better than Cabrera.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Unless Alanyaspor is figuring Mamadou into their plans this year, I see no reason why they wouldn't jump on that offer if true. It's a pretty sweet deal.

They signed him to a contract extension last week, he's a starter on that team. Who knows if they value him high enough to keep him or they want to make profit with a sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad