OT: IMFC Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
I wouldn't be surprised to see Real get through. They are a mess right now for sure but they still have an incredible squad that has nothing left to play for except champions league. I can see them rallying to beat psg.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
I sure hope so. However RMCF are struggling against mid/low table La Liga team.
Definitely, but we've seen it so many times in the past though where teams playing horribly in their domestic leagues manage to go far and sometimes even win champions league. But yes they are a total mess right now and they will have to somehow block out everything that has happened so far in the season. On the other hand there is something weird about psg, I just don't believe in them.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Definitely, but we've seen it so many times in the past though where teams playing horribly in their domestic leagues manage to go far and sometimes even win champions league. But yes they are a total mess right now and they will have to somehow block out everything that has happened so far in the season. On the other hand there is something weird about psg, I just don't believe in them.

I hope you are right. CL is the only thing I have left to cheer for this season :laugh:

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
He is getting old and Real Madrid's attack is still way too focused on him. That is, IMO, part of the reason why we struggle. That and Benzema cannot finish to save his life + we leak late goals.
The problem with Cristiano this year is that he just can't finish. For the last few years you can definitely see that he's basically become a box player and barely has any touches on the ball outside of the box. But once he got a chance in box he was always lethal and could score. This year when you combine the fact he can't finish off his chances and he barely has any influence on the build up, it becomes very tough for Madrid. In a perfect world you sell him, but they are in a tough spot with him. Gonna be hard to find a team willing to pay the sale price and his wages if they are not convinced he can still deliver. But I agree to move forward and make room for younger players they will have to sell him somehow because I don't think he will accept being benched at some point.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad