Line Combos: Ideal Lines Vs. Projected Lines 2024/2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I think Peru comes up in people's thoughts because of the "loss" of Krug and not because they like Peru. Like him or not Krug did have a great short passing game inside the offensive zone but to me this just gives us a chance to completely restructure our PP units with a clean slate. I think the Blues can figure out a better way to do it than play Peru for any minutes. Plus his dad has a buddy at United Fruit when this doesn't work out.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Neighbors - Thomas - Kyrou
Saad - Buchy - Bolduc
Schenn - Holloway - Texier
Joseph - Faksa - Toropchenko
Ex: Sunny, Walker

Leddy-Parayko
Broberg-Faulk
Suter-Kessell
Ex: Joseph

Binner-Hofer
I think this is my favorite line up I've seen so far, not sure they trust Holloway at C quite yet but you can switch him and Schenn if necessary.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Updating my ideale lines:

Neighbours - Thomas - Bolduc
Holloway - Buchnevich - Kyrou
Saad - Schenn - Texier
Joseph - Faksa - Toropchenko

Broberg - Parayko
Leddy - Faulk
Suter - Kessel

Binnington

Army has said he likes to think in pairs, in this case thats going to be Neighbours+Thomas, Buchnevich+Kyrou, Saad+Schenn and Faksa+Toropchenko. The 3rd player on those lines could differentiate, however I really like the idea of putting a shooter (Bolduc) on Thomas' line.

Not expecting this will come close to the actual lines though. ATM Thomas and Kyrou are on a line, Holloway is on a line with Faksa, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad