I think Pacific is indeed the toughest division in the league

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

coolboarder

Mar 4, 2010
Maryland
Dont the ducks have injuries to like, Zegras, Drysdale and McTavish?

Theyre not a great team, but those injuries cannot help

Reminds me a bit of an Atlantic lite of recent eyears with the top 3-4 teams being excellent, and the bottom 3-4 teams being completely atrocious
Just too bad, the Ducks have had a good start to their season and has been downhill ever since. it's a wasted season if they had a good start then did nothing to maintain their position..

quackquackquack

Oct 10, 2012
Just too bad, the Ducks have had a good start to their season and has been downhill ever since. it's a wasted season if they had a good start then did nothing to maintain their position..
The good start when everyone was....healthy? Injuries happen in hockey but 3 core pieces being out of the line up (3/4 between Leo, Z, McT and Drysdale) all season has really hurt the team. Those 4 players have never played in a game together this year and they are the future.

Reactions: abo9

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Indeed is unnecessary and annoying in that I have an indubitable fact kind of way. Indeed, it's indubitable.

DickSmehlik

Oct 23, 2006
The Empire State
Now tied for first in the Pacific (technically behind the Canucks as far as winning percentage).

How long before Mark Stone hangs it up for the rest season?

Just kidding…

Who ultimately wins the Pacific though?

Reactions: randywoodsghost

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad