I love you guys

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Love you too. We all been throught so much. Some will remember me threaten to send yellow ice slushies to Mike Keenan even.

Love you all. Where could I go. There's nobody else I wanna argue with than you guys!

Should post more @Clint

Never thought this day would come 10-15 years ago. Thought just making the playoffs was great.

I remember the days just hoping to make the playoffs would felt like winning the stanley cup. That's how far we were

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Congratulations everyone.

My phone absolutely blew up monday night and Tuesday. I easily had over 50 text messages and phone calls.

I now use voice to text to post. And it's garbage. Full of spelling, mistakes and grammatical errors. I have so much more thbut to say and things. I would like to share, but it's not easy to post. So don't think I'm not posting because I don't like people.
I love talking about this team and praspects.But I don't know how often I'll be posting anymore.

To say I can now die in peace. Might be Playing With Fire. So I don't want to go there. I feel
Like I just conquered the biggest mountain.

To everyone who has cheered for this team long in short, I hope you really, really appreciate it.

I know I do.

Congratulations Again everyone, you all deserve this.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I decided against a long post in the GDT before game 7, but wanted to get my feelings out now that I've had two days (and almost no sleep) to process everything that we just went through. I haven't stopped smiling, and tear up every time I listen to one of Maurice's post-victory interviews.

I first discovered this forum in 2013 when I was a senior in college in Chicago, desperately trying to find any discussion on the reasons for Huberdeau's sophomore slump. I don't have the long-term cred of most of you guys here, as I grew up an Avalanche fan (Peter Forsberg was my favorite player as a young'in with Swedish heritage), followed the Blackhawks through college in the Kane and Toews years (jumped ship at the perfect time, given all the nasty stuff that came out years later), and decided to make the Panthers my team when my girlfriend at the time accepted a job in Fort Lauderdale after she graduated. I had always wanted to live in South Florida, from the time I went there on vacation as a 10-year-old kid, but needed to stay in school an extra year to get the credits necessary to sit for the CPA exam.

It was a pretty lonely year, given no one in Chicago cared about the Panthers, and they weren't anywhere near the national radar so there was no discussion about them on any of the hockey shows I followed. By some miracle, HFBoards showed up in a google search one day, and I immediately started lurking every day trying to learn as much as I could about the Cats. I finally joined around the time of the Ekblad Draft, right after I'd graduated and moved to South Florida. The first discussions I remembered participating in were the crazy rumors of trading the Ekblad pick to Philly for the corpse of Lecavalier and a couple of picks, and then the roller coaster of Dale Tallon with an open checkbook bringing in Dave Bolland for $5.5m x 5yrs.

It was awesome to finally find a die-hard Panthers community where I could learn about the team's history, share in the ups and downs, and no longer feel isolated as the only Panther fan in my life. This team and forum have helped me through some challenging times in my life, and even though I hardly post anymore, I still visit this site a couple times per month to keep tabs on everything. I'm so glad our moment is finally here.

Love y'all!

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I decided against a long post in the GDT before game 7, but wanted to get my feelings out now that I've had two days (and almost no sleep) to process everything that we just went through. I haven't stopped smiling, and tear up every time I listen to one of Maurice's post-victory interviews.

I first discovered this forum in 2013 when I was a senior in college in Chicago, desperately trying to find any discussion on the reasons for Huberdeau's sophomore slump. I don't have the long-term cred of most of you guys here, as I grew up an Avalanche fan (Peter Forsberg was my favorite player as a young'in with Swedish heritage), followed the Blackhawks through college in the Kane and Toews years (jumped ship at the perfect time, given all the nasty stuff that came out years later), and decided to make the Panthers my team when my girlfriend at the time accepted a job in Fort Lauderdale after she graduated. I had always wanted to live in South Florida, from the time I went there on vacation as a 10-year-old kid, but needed to stay in school an extra year to get the credits necessary to sit for the CPA exam.

It was a pretty lonely year, given no one in Chicago cared about the Panthers, and they weren't anywhere near the national radar so there was no discussion about them on any of the hockey shows I followed. By some miracle, HFBoards showed up in a google search one day, and I immediately started lurking every day trying to learn as much as I could about the Cats. I finally joined around the time of the Ekblad Draft, right after I'd graduated and moved to South Florida. The first discussions I remembered participating in were the crazy rumors of trading the Ekblad pick to Philly for the corpse of Lecavalier and a couple of picks, and then the roller coaster of Dale Tallon with an open checkbook bringing in Dave Bolland for $5.5m x 5yrs.

It was awesome to finally find a die-hard Panthers community where I could learn about the team's history, share in the ups and downs, and no longer feel isolated as the only Panther fan in my life. This team and forum have helped me through some challenging times in my life, and even though I hardly post anymore, I still visit this site a couple times per month to keep tabs on everything. I'm so glad our moment is finally here.

Love y'all!

I completely forgot about that!

Reactions: IM Clutcm

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
Anybody else got so much PTSD from this franchise that they keep suspecting a technicality is going to surface that strips the Panthers of the cup?

The feeling is slowly going away, but it’s been in back of my head. Like my brain can’t register we actually won the cup.

That all being said this has injected soooooo much joy and relief into my life. I never would have imagined the road to the cup would be sooooo brutal!!!!! ALL WORTH IT!!

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Anybody else got so much PTSD from this franchise that they keep suspecting a technicality is going to surface that strips the Panthers of the cup?

The feeling is slowly going away, but it’s been in back of my head. Like my brain can’t register we actually won the cup.

That all being said this has injected soooooo much joy and relief into my life. I never would have imagined the road to the cup would be sooooo brutal!!!!! ALL WORTH IT!!
It’s definitely still surreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad