HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
1st game played in Division 2 after being Held in it and I come out with a 4-0 win. Ben Bishop absolutely stood on his head as I was outshot and outworked. Bishy finished with a 38-save-shot shutout!

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Sold Burns so had an update on my team:

Kulemin(C) / Gagner (A) / Tarasenko (A)
Boedker / Johansson / Hansen
Miller / Nyquist / Eaves
Neiderreiter / Kruger / Etem

Garrison / Faulk
Gunnarsson / Wisniewski
Leddy / Gudbranson

Bishop / Emery

Kulemin and Tarasenko on the same line are godlike!

They've scored 15 goals in 7 games together!! Really paying me back for the pucks spent :D

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
heres my team. i had like 67,ooo puck reward return bonus and a 20$ psn card collecting dust cause only game i play is nhl. so that gave me a nice headstart with alil pack luck and workin the market my teams pretty strong. a couple additions id like im saving on.

Erixson(c/sotw)- tavares- skinner
Neal- Galchenyuk(sotw)- tarasenko(a/sotw)
e.kane-backes(a/sotw)-st.louis
callahan moved 2 lw(sotw)-carter-Yakupov(sotw)

Ryan suter-boumeister(moved 2 rd)
Jack Johnson-Erik Johnson
Edler-hedman (moved to rd)

fucale(trained up 2 96 overall)-anderson

Im trading cam ward, corey crawford and brad marchand if anyone is interested.

BigShoe

Oct 4, 2013
Toronto
Want: Brodeur, Schneider, Zajac (to finish my NJ team)
Offering: Kadri, Hartnell, J. Staal, M. Green (LA, team of the week edition), Burrows

PropJoe

Jan 25, 2013
Does anyone have any idea how to connect to the mobile app? I enter the email associated with my account and it doesn't work. EA promotes this app and gives no explanation of how to use it.

Edit: Never mind figured it out. I have no idea what password it could possibly have been using originally.

Last edited:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Spent pucks on 2 of the special packs last night:

1st Pack: TOTW Ballard (already have :rant:), M. Michalek, J. Williams, DAL Team Change

2nd Pack: Best card was 15 Duration...

I'll probably make back 30K of the 50K pucks I spent. Oh well.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
i just got a Rasmus Ristolainen i put him up 9,950 Start price 10K BIN the other one is up for 20K BIN. if you want him hes a RD in the SM-Liga drafter by buffalo this year at the draft! ill take trade offers if you cant pay the 10K

balnky19*

anyone wanting to borrow collection msg me

xbox

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
I'm thinking of picking up Kopitar and/or Kessel. Any thoughts, warnings, recommendations on them?

Saabman0508

Harb Quote Count: 9
Aug 15, 2010
Ottawa
Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I just started playing HUT a few days ago. What is collection sharing? Would anybody mind explaining it to me?

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I just started playing HUT a few days ago. What is collection sharing? Would anybody mind explaining it to me?

Say someone has completed the florida team and gotten the bonus (i beleive its around 32.5K) they then no longer need the collection so they give it to someone else (yes the whole collection) so they get the bonus and then the person gives it back to the owner most likely adding in some pucks for trusting them.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009

you put up 6-10 contract cards and the person with the collection sends you trade offers with 4 cards at a time. once you have the collection complete you collect the reward and he puts up the same contract cards and you send him back the collection along with 1/3 of the reward

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
you put up 6-10 contract cards and the person with the collection sends you trade offers with 4 cards at a time. once you have the collection complete you collect the reward and he puts up the same contract cards and you send him back the collection along with 1/3 of the reward

this is probably better then what i said, if anyone wants to do this on xbobx please let me know!

Saabman0508

Harb Quote Count: 9
Aug 15, 2010
Ottawa
Say someone has completed the florida team and gotten the bonus (i beleive its around 32.5K) they then no longer need the collection so they give it to someone else (yes the whole collection) so they get the bonus and then the person gives it back to the owner most likely adding in some pucks for trusting them.

Wow, that's awesome. I am definitely interested in this if anybody is on PS3 with some collections they are willing to share.

Edit: Forgot to thank you both for your explanations! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad