HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Just bought my 4th and final promo pack. All in all it was actually way better than I expected. Ended up with 2 Mark Staal, Jack Johnson, Milan Michalek, some other players, as well as 2 change teams, a duration 15, 2k puck bonus, 1k puck bonus, and a bunch of other stuff.

Still like silver packs though. Ive gotten MacDavid, Lander, and other NHLers, a whole bunch of duration and rare players that sell for lots. And my buddy just pulled a Pinizotto.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Just played two games where I made my opponent quit. I received my pucks, and two wins on my record, but didn't receive any progress towards the next division. It didn't even count them as games played. Ugh.

6 Karlsson 5

Aug 9, 2012
i am looking to rent collections on xbox
i will give 1/3 of the price...which seems to be the standard fee
PM me or just reply to the message if youy are interseted

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Anyone on Xbox want to make a quick 25,000 pucks? I have time to loan out the entire Florida Panthers collection this afternoon. A decent size collateral will be required but plenty of people on here can vouch for my legitimacy. Just PM me :)

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Have anyone tried Yakupov? Is he worth the high price? Thinking of having him in my first line with E.Kane + Gagner

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Have anyone tried Yakupov? Is he worth the high price? Thinking of having him in my first line with E.Kane + Gagner

Yeah, he's good. Good skating, hands and can be feisty. I've used both the Regular and SOTW version, currently rocking the SOTW version. Not a huge difference in the two, just price and the SOTW version is a bit faster.

Leafs For Life*

if I didn't waste my money on a bronze, 2x premium, 1 jumbo, 2x promo, gaining pretty much nothing, I'd have 127300 right now instead of ~ 40000 pucks.

Leafs For Life*

I think promo packs are the best to buy but as far as regular packs, I would go with the middle gold pack.

3 x Premium = 26500
36 gold cards
9 rares
~ 3 rare players

Promo

1x Promo = 25000
15 gold cards
~10 rare
3 rare players

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
Just beat a kid with a lineup full of all stars to win the Pro Cup. My best player, Kesler, was injured in the first shift, he fake shot-wraparound glitched to go up 2-1, and I scored two goals in the last 10 minutes to beat him 3-2. Felt good.

Leafs For Life*

Now have traded with robis1221, tv14, Karlssons a Beast, and Deku Scrub. All are good and recommend them

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Lol, I've been steamrolling through everyone since I've started playing online and I lost today in the finals due to major ice tilt to a team filled with a bunch of CHLers and europeans and Drew Miller, Henrik Tallinder and Cory Emmerton. His goalie stood on his head and it was some random ass dude named Populka (sp?). His pokechecks were spot on everytime and my CPU gave him a 5 on 3 by cross checking guys in front of the net. One of his goal was a weak blue line shot that I should have poked that went 5 hole on Niemi :laugh: This game is a joke...

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
3 x Premium = 26500
36 gold cards
9 rares
~ 3 rare players

Promo

1x Promo = 25000
15 gold cards
~10 rare
3 rare players

damn i never bothered breaking it down like that. good stuff. other guy is probably right u probably have better odds on a high end player in the promo. although ive opened bout six promos havent got much. evander kane was the highlight. but for 150k i was hopin for more. my buddy just pulled a malkin in a premium. has me rethinking always buying the jumbo at 17,500 and nothing else.

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Anybody on XBOX have Hodges (Kootenay Ice - WHL), been searching for this guy for like 4 days and he's no where. I'd be willing to lend the collection to you for a discounted price.

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
Anybody on XBOX have Hodges (Kootenay Ice - WHL), been searching for this guy for like 4 days and he's no where. I'd be willing to lend the collection to you for a discounted price.

ive been looking for domenic uher of wbs scranton for a week. i even looked him up in the master and hes like a 57 overall so i assumed he was bronze so ive bought about 20 packs prayin to get him...no dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad