HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Just saw you accepted nogger pleasure dealing! I will definitely hook you up with those collections when I get a chance

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
It is a useful resource, thank you for sharing it. And I would love to see it expanded to include the other leagues eventually too.

And thanks to RangerGuru for the team swaps. Used that 15000 pucks to buy Nail Yakupov.

Very welcome. Other leagues will be in the next release, assuming I don't need to push out some small update. I appreciate the promotion of it. Saves me copy-pasting.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Been up and down in Division 2, currently with a 3-2-1 record with 4 games remaining. Can't say I've concentrated through all those 6 games but settling in now. Been a good while since I posted a Team Update, so here it is:

Team 'OttawaOilers'

Alex Galchenyuk SOTW (Trained - 99) - Mike Richards (88) - Jordan Eberle (87, C)
Mike Cammalerri (87) - David Krejci (87) - Nail Yakupov SOTW (84)
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (85, A) - Joe Pavelski (87) - David Perron SOTW (84)
Jeff Skinner (86) - Mikko Koivu (87) - Jason Pominville (87)
Paul Stastny (86)
Marty Havlat (84)
P.A. Parenteau (84)
Viktor Stalberg (83)

Dennis Seidenberg (88, A) - Drew Doughty (88)
Victor Hedman (86) - Zach Bogosian (86)
Alex Edler (85) - Dan Hamhuis (87)
Josh Gorges (86)

Craig Anderson (86) - Ben Bishop (81)

Currently sitting at a 57-30-3 record (7-4-2 this month). Not super happy with my record but I'll take what I've done.

Several new additions to the team have been lights out for me. If anyone needs a brief description on players for reference, Let me know. Now to capture that Divsion 1 Title!

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
Been up and down in Division 2, currently with a 3-2-1 record with 4 games remaining. Can't say I've concentrated through all those 6 games but settling in now. Been a good while since I posted a Team Update, so here it is:

Team 'OttawaOilers'

Alex Galchenyuk SOTW (Trained - 99) - Mike Richards (88) - Jordan Eberle (87, C)
Paul Stastny (86)
Marty Havlat (84)
P.A. Parenteau (84)
Viktor Stalberg (83)

Josh Gorges (86)

Currently sitting at a 57-30-3 record (7-4-2 this month). Not super happy with my record but I'll take what I've done.

Several new additions to the team have been lights out for me. If anyone needs a brief description on players for reference, Let me know. Now to capture that Divsion 1 Title!

How are you liking Eberle? I really wanna get him but his speed & checking concerns me..

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
How are you liking Eberle? I really wanna get him but his speed & checking concerns me..

Excellent. WITH A CAPTIAL 'E'. ;)

With the 'C' he has silky smooth hands along with a great shot. I haven't tested him without the 'C', so he could be worse but he's been great for me. Even in 13 he was great for me. Then again playing with your favorite players makes the game more fun.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013

Team 'OttawaOilers'

Paul Stastny (86)
Marty Havlat (84)
P.A. Parenteau (84)
Viktor Stalberg (83)

Josh Gorges (86)

Looking good! that 4th line is awesome

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Team update:

Spent much longer making the team than actually playing so still in division 7!

Giroux (OTT LW) - Spezza - Bobby Ryan
Sharp - Backstrom (CHI) - Hossa
Fleischmann - TOTW Backes - Voracek
Pyatt-Boyle-Lecavalier
Saad

Campbell-Green
Morgan Reilly-Justin Schultz
Hampus Lindholm-Seth Jones

Sergei Bobrovsky
Anti Niemi
Evgeni Nabakov

I'm liking it. hoping to get a hartnell to swap with flash on the 3rd line, move lecavalier up and have a 3rd line of hartnell-lecavalier-voracek

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
After a complete rebuild:

Kulemin - Tavares - Havlat
SOTW Saad - SOTW Galchenyuk - SOTW Yakupov
Hagelin - Filpulla - Parenteau
Klimchuk - Monahan - Poirier

SOTW OEL - E. Johnson
Campbell - Sbisa
Del Zotto - Hamonic

SOTW Bishop
scrub

Quick team, not enough hitters though.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013

SOTW OEL - E. Johnson
Campbell - Sbisa
Del Zotto - Hamonic

SOTW Bishop
scrub

I suggest SOTW Backes. Heavy hitter, not too slow, good shot

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Finished Edmonton now I'm selling everyone off. Used the 40k bonus to buy packs (not much success, Seidenberg was my best pull), just waiting for everything to sell. Should have 200k+ after it's done, not sure what I'll do with it.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012

SOTW OEL - E. Johnson
Campbell - Sbisa
Del Zotto - Hamonic

SOTW Bishop
scrub

Tavares? Really? I never found anything redeeming about him. If you're looking for bang for the buck players:

Helm - Speedy center with a good faceoff
Stalberg - Fast PWF
Bertuzzi - Kinda speedy, nice hands for a bigger guy
Marchand - Small, but his aggressiveness makes his hitting good (at least above average), and his small size makes him pretty quick.
Bouwmeester - Fastest D-man in the game, Karlsson aside, and he's got size to him. Also quite balanced.
Nick Schultz - Only a little slower than Bouw, and is a defensive defenceman, meaning he meshes well with OFDs for a nice one-two punch.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Tavares? Really? I never found anything redeeming about him. If you're looking for bang for the buck players:

Helm - Speedy center with a good faceoff
Stalberg - Fast PWF
Bertuzzi - Kinda speedy, nice hands for a bigger guy
Marchand - Small, but his aggressiveness makes his hitting good (at least above average), and his small size makes him pretty quick.
Bouwmeester - Fastest D-man in the game, Karlsson aside, and he's got size to him. Also quite balanced.
Nick Schultz - Only a little slower than Bouw, and is a defensive defenceman, meaning he meshes well with OFDs for a nice one-two punch.

Tavares felt faster this year. Is he an 86 for SKT or an 85. Only two on the market are trained to 99OVR, lol.

One player that surprised me and was so slow was Michael Grabner.

One player that has REALLY caught my eye and seams much improved is Mikko Koivu.

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
Excellent. WITH A CAPTIAL 'E'. ;)

With the 'C' he has silky smooth hands along with a great shot. I haven't tested him without the 'C', so he could be worse but he's been great for me. Even in 13 he was great for me. Then again playing with your favorite players makes the game more fun.

I see what you did there.. :nod: You've convinced me. Dunno if I can strip Spezza of the 'C' though...

14-0-0 this month for me. Moved into the Top 100. [81st] Not including playoffs... Where I'm breezing through this Rookie Cup with a Finals date tomorrow. :win: Mike Smith 10-0-0 not including playoffs with under 1 GAA :gargoyle:

FreshlySquashedBear

Apr 4, 2011
Bolton
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if it's actually possible to complete the Rangers' Jersey collection? I don't have the game but a non-HF using friend of mine is struggling to find one jersey. Cheers.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
abbotsford 15k reward
adirondack 15k reward
albany 15k reward
bridgeport 15k reward
binghamton 15k reward
charlotte 15k reward
chicago 15k reward
hartford 15k reward
hershey 15k reward
lake erie 15k reward
norfolk 15k reward
portland 15k reward
providence 15k reward
san antonio 15k reward
springfield 15k reward
st. Johns 15k reward
syracuse 15k reward
texas 15k reward
utica 15k reward
wbs pens 15k reward
sm-liiga blues 15k reward
national league ambri-piotta 21k reward
prospect team red 10k reward
prospect team white 25k reward
spokane(whl) 9k reward

i charge 1/3 of the reward
anyone who wants to borrow pm me im ready to do some lending

if you are a new user who has joined within the past month or so before i start sending collections to you i will require a card that is worth 15k as collateral. you will get it back as soon as we finish trading

ps3

if you were to borrow all the collections you would end up with roughly 250k

MattyB79

Feb 26, 2013
Evander Kane this year is so good without any training or captaincy applied. He's super fast and destroy other players on hits. I happened to fight with him as well and he landed 4 punches before the other guy could even hit him back and the other guys health was all the way down to where one more punch knocked him out. Very impressed especially since i played 150+ games with him last year.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Giroux is so good. So glad I saved 200K for the guy. 10 goals and 2 assists in 8 games since I got him and made him Spezza and Ryan's natural LW linemate

Brewsky

King Of The Ice Mugs
Jan 26, 2011
King County
www.brewsky.com
Bought a Boedker for 1500, I know I'm not dealing in the tens of thousands yet, but I'm a start-up flipper lol.

I think that's a good deal.

Might actually even use him considering the reviews people have been giving about him. Boedker-Helm-Stalberg line would be pretty fast. I got Saad-???-Bickell as my trucking line. Right now I have Johansen he's a big body and can make the pass but looking for some upgrades there.

I got my eyes on Bernier, I want him to be my #1 goalie though, right now I have Mason and he's doing alright actually, putting up stellar numbers but people have said Berny does wonders for them.

Brewsky

King Of The Ice Mugs
Jan 26, 2011
King County
www.brewsky.com
Giroux is so good. So glad I saved 200K for the guy. 10 goals and 2 assists in 8 games since I got him and made him Spezza and Ryan's natural LW linemate

I'm looking to see who I should save up and spend on for my #1 C. Alot of people have said Giroux is good, what makes him so good though, that somebody like a M. Koivu can't do?

Evander Kane huh, might have to go and get him, he seems like the total package.

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
My lineup is full of Auction House steals, and the benefit of pulling a Shea Weber from a free pack and flipping him for 285k after completing the Nashville collection.

1st line:
Taylor Hall (98) - SOTW Galchenyuk (C) (98) - Eller (94)
Landeskog (95)(A) - Gagner ( 91) - Eberle (94) *Landy has an Edmonton team on
Ladd - Huberdeau (90) - Little * Huberdeau has a jets card on him
Boedker - Weiss - Grabner *All are Phoenix players now

Ekman-Larsson (91) (A) - Seth Jones (90) *Seth For Phoenix
Yandle - Ekblad (trained up can't remember) *phoenix
J. Johnson - Kulikov *florida for JJ

Markstrom (90)
Scrub goalie unless Markstrom is tired then Lehtonen comes in.

This is all on 360, I'm like 28-4-5 I think. I've been EXTREMELY lucky with my pack pulls, as well as flipping cards. I almost always find Gagner, Seguin, RNH for 2-3k cheaper than what they will sell for and flip them.

Possible changes to the Lineup.....I want to get a Matt Duchene/Phil Kessel and put them in somewhere, I have a Jamie Benn I'm debating on using instead of selling. Would like Rick Nash and or Evander Kane at some point.

Building my team on size and training to speed has been a huge plus for me. Landeskog absolutely BULLS his way through everything. Galchenyuk and Eller do the same to a lesser extent. I'm thinking Jamie Benn, Kane, Nash all play the same way thoughts anyone?

Collections complete:

Edmonton
Phoenix
Florida
Jersey
Nashville
Both All star teams
Dallas
Calgary...

Going to work on Colorado or Winnipeg next unless anyone else has some advice for easier ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad