OT: Hurricanes Off Topic Lounge XI: The Numbers All Go to 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
lolwut? that's... I mean I can see how a call was made since he was heading out and it was unnecessary but a FINE? come on. And this is even coming from a huge Geno fan.

Sasha Cares

28 mph!!!!!!!
Sep 25, 2006
Island of Misfit Toy
1238938_10100837570603888_50962972_n.jpg

No one is allowed to ***** about beer costs in Charlotte

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
The middle two are the ones I'd be worried about there. UCLA, after what happened, I see either struggling (see Okie St @ Iowa St) or playing out of their minds (see UConn @ WVU). Just too much of an X-factor game for me to be comfortable betting on it.

As for Utah, I just don't know **** about them this year.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
You know, I REALLY want this kid Manziel to be a decent human being so I can cheer for him on a regular basis, because goodness gracious he can make things happen.

That was one of the best plays I've ever seen.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
For those with NHL 14, have you been able to find Lindholm in the game? Unless I somehow missed him on our roster, I can't find him with Brynas or anyone.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
For those with NHL 14, have you been able to find Lindholm in the game? Unless I somehow missed him on our roster, I can't find him with Brynas or anyone.

I haven't looked, but I'm bored so I might as well.:laugh:

EDIT: He's listed as the second line center on Brynäs.

Last edited:

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Well, he exists, somewhere. I'm doing Be a Pro, and just played against Carlina in a preseason game, and Lindholm was playing.

Hm, checking the roster, he's rated 84, but this is a couple years in.

Maybe try going to edit rosters and see if you can find him there?

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Well, he exists, somewhere. I'm doing Be a Pro, and just played against Carlina in a preseason game, and Lindholm was playing.

Hm, checking the roster, he's rated 84, but this is a couple years in.

Maybe try going to edit rosters and see if you can find him there?

I downloaded the roster update before doing anything, so I guess there's a chance he was removed? But yeah, that's where I went and I can't seem to find him on the Hurricanes, Checkers, or Brynas. Weird.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I downloaded the roster update before doing anything, so I guess there's a chance he was removed? But yeah, that's where I went and I can't seem to find him on the Hurricanes, Checkers, or Brynas. Weird.

As I said in the post above, he's listed for me as the second line center on Brynäs in Play Now mode.

I see him on Brynäs under Team Rosters as well.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I guess that could be the issue. Strange that he'd be taken out.

After the update, Jarnkrok was taken out as well. I'm really not sure what the deal is.

But a guy like Jacob de la Rose is listed on the Leksands roster. Maybe they just don't know where exactly to place Jarnkrok/Lindholm/others that could be in either of two leagues?

Last edited:

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Is there anyway to get the roster that came with the game? I unfortunately downloaded the update and am stuck without Elias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad